1. Joined
    04 Jan '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '05 21:58
    I know it stands for provisional but after how many games will my rank be displayed???
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    04 Jan '05 22:06
    after 20 games.
    go to the help/FAQ and read "What is a provisionally rated player?"
    th
  3. Joined
    04 Jan '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '05 22:06
    gracias, thank ya
  4. London
    Moves
    06 Jan '05 23:38
    Originally posted by BustACapablanca
    I know it stands for provisional but after how many games will my rank be displayed???
    After five games your rating will no longer be locked at 1200. After 20 games the 'p' disappears, it becomes a lot easier to get games from experienced players and you appear in the list of players ranked by rating.

Between five and ten games it is very likely that your rating will seem to behave strangely: it may go down despite you winning a game or up despite you losing. Please read the explanation of provisional ratings in the help pages before complaining!

One other thing that may surprise you (if you don't subscribe) is that, after you finish a game, it takes a little while before the site recognises that one of your six slots is available.
  5. Joined
    07 Jul '04
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 15:07
    Originally posted by RolandYoung
    After five games your rating will no longer be locked at 1200. After 20 games the 'p' disappears, it becomes a lot easier to get games from experienced players and you appear in the list of players ranked by rating.

Between five and ten games it is very likely that your rating will seem to behave strangely: it may go down despite you winning a game ...[text shortened]... ame, it takes a little while before the site recognises that one of your six slots is available.
    Cool! 😵🙄
  6. Spokane, WA
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 16:131 edit
  7. WORK
    Moves
    13 Jan '05 19:551 edit
    MINE DISAPEARS WHEN IT GETS REALLY REALLY COLD.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree