1. Blighty
    Moves
    17 Aug '09 00:12
    ...what order does it actually put the games in?

Its not in time to play the move before timing out - it appears semi-random.

I almost lost to timeout because of this shenanigans!

S
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    17 Aug '09 05:41
    you can always click on the "urgent games" icon. Are you familiar with it?

In the upper right is the LOG OUT.
    Just to the left of the LOG OUT is the the binoculars icon.

Just to the left of the binoculars is the file folders icon - THAT is the "urgent games" icon. It sorts by games that are closest to timing out.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 21:51
    Originally posted by Surtism

S
    You can choose what order and what criteria they are sorted, in by using the filters at the top of the page, on the 'My Games' screen.

Criteria that games maybe sorted by are: -

Game Id
    Opponent
    Status
    Time

Just click the criteria at the top then click on the small yellow arrow to choose between ascending and descending.
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 21:50
    Originally posted by Surtism

S
    Sorting by time puts the games in order of when the skull will appear. This is dependent on the timeout (which shows) + remaining timebank (which does not show).

If you hover your mouse pointer over the time showing in the my games page you get a tool tip showing the amount of timebank left.
  5. Blighty
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 22:47
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Sorting by time puts the games in order of when the skull will appear. This is dependent on the timeout (which shows) + remaining timebank (which does not show).

If you hover your mouse pointer over the time showing in the my games page you get a tool tip showing the amount of timebank left.
    Thank you very much for the details, explains my confusion.
  6. Joined
    07 Apr '07
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 01:54
    It would be nice if there was a sort by Moves filter or a Save Columns filter as i have to click the moves column 3 times to get the most advanced game on top every time i log on. Also i have to collapse the side bar every time to see the game name (or tourney i'm in). It may seem trivial, though it does get annoying!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree