1. Joined
    24 Apr '09
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 19:07
    I have been playing a game with a friend, and after the last time he moved, the board won't appear. I can see the last message he put on the board, but the board itself is blank. WHAT DO I DO????Game 6774325
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 19:39
    Originally posted by Amy Lawrence
    I have been playing a game with a friend, and after the last time he moved, the board won't appear. I can see the last message he put on the board, but the board itself is blank. WHAT DO I DO????Game 6774325
    First of all restart your computer. Then empty your cache. That's a good start. If this doesn't help - come back.

What comuter are you running? Your operating system? Your browser?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '09
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 20:04
    Hello, Fabian. Thanks for your reply.
    I restarted my computer, but it did not fix the problem.
    I don't know much about computers. What is my cache? I use Internet Explorer.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 20:43
    Originally posted by Amy Lawrence
    Hello, Fabian. Thanks for your reply.
    I restarted my computer, but it did not fix the problem.
    I don't know much about computers. What is my cache? I use Internet Explorer.
    tools - options - clear cache.

everytime you visit a site you receive a cookie, over time the cookies build up and clog up your system potentially. clearing your cache clears your cookies and makes your pc preform better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree