1. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 02:04
    I feel like an idiot right now.

The new interface works fine on my home computer, but it seems to be giving the work computer (which I can't fiddle with) a bit of a heart attack.

So I went to try and find this legacy board thing. But... I can't see it. The message everyone got says go to "My Board Settings" but I don't see anything there that says legacy.

Help please. And feel free to call me names.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 02:10
    Originally posted by orfeo
    I feel like an idiot right now.

The new interface works fine on my home computer, but it seems to be giving the work computer (which I can't fiddle with) a bit of a heart attack.

So I went to try and find this legacy board thing. But... I can't see it. The message everyone got says go to "My Board Settings" but I don't see anything there that says legacy.

Help please. And feel free to call me names.
    Under Piece style, Board theme, and Board size, you should get this text: "Note : If you are using an old web browser or a web browser with limited functionality and you are experiencing problems, please click here to select a reduced feature board type that may be compatible." The link gets you to a page where you can change from "Modern browser" to "Legacy or mobile".
  3. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 02:43
    Doh.

Thank you kindly.

Funnily enough, it now looks like maybe it WASN'T this site that was giving the work computer a heart attack. But if it happens again at least I know what to do now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree