1. New Jersey, USA
    Moves
    07 Jan '03 23:25
    I have an ongoing game with a skilled player. Early the other morning, after an all-nighter at work, I settled down at home to play chess. I noticed a good line that would win a pawn, and started typing notes on my intended attack. After further staring at the board, I noticed a slightly better approach, and just before clicking Move, I erased the old line to retype it. That's when I noticed that I was typing in the Message Your Opponent text field, and nearly sent my plan to the opposition.
    Yeesh.

Now that we have a handy note area, perhaps you need a little warning are you sure you want to send this message to your opponent? window for the very, very sleepy.

Heh, heh, heh. (:-}

Chuck
  2. SubscriberRhymesteronline
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    07 Jan '03 23:38
    I asked who would be the first to do this a few weeks ago... If I had time to write notes I'm sure I'd have done it by now... 😉

Rhymester
  3. Standard memberhayz
    King of ... Stuff
    Canada
    Moves
    08 Jan '03 03:29
    I've almost done it, and had my opponent do send his to me. 🙂 Fortunately for him they made no sense. haha. ... Or maybe fortunately for me! 🙂 bwahaha.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree