1. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 13:33
    When you create or accept a clan challenge does one leader choose who plays who from both sides?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 14:031 edit
    Originally posted by Maspry
    When you create or accept a clan challenge does one leader choose who plays who from both sides?
    No! When you click accept, the matchup that the other clan leader has propsoed to you comes up on screen. Then you can either accept the challenge as presented to you by clicking accept challenge or you can switch the players to who you wish and then click accept challenge and it will bounce back to the other clan leader for them to decide.
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 14:36
    I thought it would be something like that, but could not find it anywhere. Thanks for your help!

Maspry
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 15:131 edit
    Originally posted by Maspry
    I thought it would be something like that, but could not find it anywhere. Thanks for your help!

Maspry
    😉 🙂 That is a question that is NOT answered in the FAQ and most new clan leaders have the same question. I'm glad to be able to help. Take Care.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree