1. Joined
    08 Apr '03
    Moves
    15 May '03 18:13
    Alright....I challenge a player....and he resigned.....his rating was quite a bit larger then mine....and I would like to have those points......so if u know why i didn't get the points please message me or reply to my post......thanx

SHISC04
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    15 May '03 18:26
    i had this same question when i started playing. i found out that the match that i started was not rated and therefore score doenst count. when you start a game you can choose if its rated or unrated
  3. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    15 May '03 18:29
    Originally posted by Shisc04
    Alright....I challenge a player....and he resigned.....his rating was quite a bit larger then mine....and I would like to have those points......so if u know why i didn't get the points please message me or reply to my post......thanx

SHISC04
    was it your game against NoGoodAmI? that was abandoned after your opening move; a delete, not a resignation. anyone can delete a game in the first three moves and it will not count as having been played.
  4. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    15 May '03 19:09
    Originally posted by Shisc04

SHISC04
    I have exactly the same problem. I challenged spurs2003 and he resigned but I didn't get any points and I promise it was rated.
  5. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    15 May '03 22:19
    Originally posted by CFC
    I have exactly the same problem. I challenged spurs2003 and he resigned but I didn't get any points and I promise it was rated.
    He resigned on the first move, so the game doesn't count - it's the same as deleting it.

-Dave
  6. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    16 May '03 05:59
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    He resigned on the first move, so the game doesn't count - it's the same as deleting it.

-Dave
    but someone's done that to me before and I got the points.
  7. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    19 May '03 01:24
    Originally posted by David Tebb

-Dave
    Dave
    Resigning on the first (or any move for that matter) gives your opponent the points. You only not recieve points through a timeout.

Of course any senseable player would just delet the game not resign.

-trekkie

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree