Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Donation Luckonline
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    08 Mar '03 05:14
    If I understand the point system correctly, it is based of a totl of 32 points for each game. If the player have the same rating, one gains and the other looses 16 points. In case of a draw, nothing.

If the players were 200 points apart, the lower ranked risks about 8 for a loss and 24 points for a win, and the higher ranked about 24 points for a loss and 8 for a win. What about a draw? How is that calculated?

Are the points calculated from the moment when the game started or from the point when it ended?

Harri

a.k.a. Luck
  2. 10 Mar '03 03:43 / 1 edit
    Harri
    Like always here, the points (gained or lost) are calculated at the end of the game.

-mike
  3. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    10 Mar '03 12:26
    Originally posted by Luck
    If I understand the point system correctly, it is based of a totl of 32 points for each game. If the player have the same rating, one gains and the other looses 16 points. In case of a draw, nothing.

If the players were 200 points apart, the lower ranked risks about 8 for a loss and 24 points for a win, and the higher ranked about 24 points for a loss and ...[text shortened]... d from the moment when the game started or from the point when it ended?

Harri

a.k.a. Luck
    all these are very frequent questions:
    is it possible to put the aswers in the "help me"-section. I am sure it is somewhere there, but I couldn't find it...
    th
  4. Donation Luckonline
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    11 Mar '03 02:16
    Originally posted by thire
    all these are very frequent questions:
    is it possible to put the aswers in the "help me"-section. I am sure it is somewhere there, but I couldn't find it...
    th
    Pruss and Chris,

Please, make a section for frequently asked questions!

Then split it in to sub categories, like chess rules, general questions, tournament questions, and so on.

Harri
    a.k.a. Luck