1. Joined
    03 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 11:38
    Is it possible to see won what date and at what time a timeout win was claimed. Is it the last move time? Or was that really when the last move was made. If so, can one see when it was claimed.
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 14:46
    good question!
    th
  3. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 15:07
    I'm pretty sure the last move time is updated to reflect the time that a timeout is claimed. I was once timed-out without a move being made, but it showed a last move time.

Also I sort my games by time of last move and when I have claimed a win in the past, the game has moved to the top of the queue - same as if a move had just been made.

4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 16:35
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    ...I was once timed-out without a move being made, but it showed a last move time.
    this is allways the case: you can't move and then claim the win.
    th
  5. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 17:37
    Originally posted by thire
    this is [b]allways the case: you can't move and then claim the win.
    th
    [/b]
    I think he means there was no move made in the game.He was white,never moved and got timed-out.
  6. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 21:47
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    I think he means there was no move made in the game.He was white,never moved and got timed-out.
    I should have made it clearer. That's exactly what I meant.
  7. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    03 Aug '04 00:49
    Originally posted by saffa73
    Is it possible to see won what date and at what time a timeout win was claimed. Is it the last move time? Or was that really when the last move was made. If so, can one see when it was claimed.
    As has already been suggested, I'm fairly sure that the RHP system treats a timeout claim as a 'move', so that the date time of the last move is in fact when the timeout happened.

This doesn't have anything to do with the Grand Split tournament we're both in by any chance? I noticed that one of your games timed out while you were away, but not any of the others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree