Windows 7

SubscriberTimzsn
Help 25 Apr '13 22:08
  1. SubscriberTimzsn
    JUJU
    USA
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 22:08
    I have Windows 7, do i need to cancel my subscription after Tuesday, April 30th due to your upgrade?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 22:47
    Originally posted by Timzsn
    I have Windows 7, do i need to cancel my subscription after Tuesday, April 30th due to your upgrade?
    Windows 7 should be fine. If you are using an older version of Internet Explorer you may need to update that.
  3. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 23:251 edit
    From the kind of queries I've been seeing, not just this one, I think Russ needs to make it clear to everyone that this isn't a program upgrade, it's a new screen display, and any computer with a browser can deal with it. No new software required. No new hardware required. It's just a different look, stuff may be in a slightly different place, you may get a dropdown box instead of a number of clickable links to choose from. I doubt anyone on the site is still using IE version 7, that's just too old. You'd have gone crazy with the Microsoft update nag screens long ago ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree