Jie And Korch

Jie And Korch

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
23 Nov 08

What started there dispute?

Just curious

J

benching

Moves
23 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics

Just curious
See Thread 103911 This dude is obsessed with me even when I made it clear I'm ignoring him. Some people are morally bankrupt.

DS

Moves
23 Nov 08

Well if Korch is involved, odds on he's at fault as per usual...... 😛

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
See Thread 103911 This dude is obsessed with me even when I made it clear I'm ignoring him. Some people are morally bankrupt.
No need to be obsessed with you to disagree with your BS which you post regulary.

And actually it`s you who are obsessed - you started Thread 103955 about disputable statement of Aronian only because you though that he is Latvian 😀

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
As usually your objectivity is obvious 😀

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Nov 08

Just curious
Funny you should ask as curiousity is exactly what started this whole mess.

Krotch is somewhat obsessive complusive about his work as a tax accountant and he was, finally, forced to take some of his vacation time. Krotch is somewhat frugal, buying only what he needs and had significant savings put aside. With said savings in hand, Krotch skipped down to the local travel agent and booked himself a European tour.

Fascinated with Roman architecture and history, Krotch spent much of his trip exploring Roman ruins and relaxing in quaint historical towns. Eventually, his trip brought him to Bath in Somerset, England. Bath has been renound for its natural hot springs for centuries and Krotch found himself very comfortable in the history of the place. While staying in one of the inumerable Bed & breakfasts that litter Bath, Krotch came across and unkept fellow known to us as Jie in a small pub on the edge of town.

Jie had been back packing through England and was amusing himself by playing a game of Chess with himself on a small travel set and Krotch found himself inexplicably drawn to the young man. After a brief stumling introduction, the two discovered that they both played Chess on this website.

After a substantial number of beers, some good food and much needed camaraderie, Krotch suggested that they retire to the Aquae Sulis, a well maintained public bathouse a few blocks away. While Krotch was enjoying Jie's company immensely, his road pong was a heady brew to tolerate and a natural hotsprings bath was just the thing. Jie jumped at this chance and grabbed a bottle of single malt scotch to take with them.

Needless to say, the bathouse was virtually deserted mid afternoon on a midweek day. Jie and Krotch had the place to themselves. Well, lets just say that one thing led to another. Sodomy may not have been invented in a Roman bath, but, it certainly came close to being perfected on that day.

As many of us have experienced, a relationship born in such passion burns fast and with a brilliant light, but, it cannot last. The two lovers were from different words and fated to drift apart. Krotch still tries to catch the flame that he and Jie held so fiercely, but, alas, it is not to be.

Have pity on them my friend.

p

Moves
23 Nov 08

I wondered how long that rec would take. 🙂

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Funny you should ask as curiousity is exactly what started this whole mess.

Krotch is somewhat obsessive complusive about his work as a tax accountant and he was, finally, forced to take some of his vacation time. Krotch is somewhat frugal, buying only what he needs and had significant savings put aside. With said savings in hand, Krotch skippe ...[text shortened]... e that he and Jie held so fiercely, but, alas, it is not to be.

Have pity on them my friend.
This really doesn't deserve any recs. It lacks your usual flair. 😛

MA
Mr Average

Southern England...

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
a relationship born in such passion burns fast and with a brilliant light, but, it cannot last.
lol 🙂

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
23 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Sunburnt
This really doesn't deserve any recs. It lacks your usual flair. 😛
yep...yep it does...... rec'd😛

R
Different

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by duecer
yep...yep it does...... rec'd😛
Agreed. 😀

J

benching

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
He's stalking me in the forums. I've seen a pic of him, his teeth show even when his mouth is closed and his ears are like fans.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
He's stalking me in the forums. I've seen a pic of him, his teeth show even when his mouth is closed and his ears are like fans.
At least I`m not coward like you who is hiding.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Nov 08

Originally posted by Korch
At least I`m not coward like you who is hiding.
You'd be doing us all a favor if you did.

IC

Moves
23 Nov 08
1 edit

Just curious
They're having a contest to see which is worse, idiocy or poor English.