do you beleive in the illuminati?

do you beleive in the illuminati?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

Moves
01 Feb 09

my friend got me into this, its pretty interesting. go to youtube and type in illuminati.

what do you think of the illuminati?

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by Arrak
my friend got me into this, its pretty interesting. go to youtube and type in illuminati.

Type the following into an youtube and indulge...

zeitgeist full movie
empire of the city - ring of power

This is an interview with a former illuminati member. Type this in.

Interview with Svali

A

Moves
01 Feb 09

look at all the illuminati symbols on the USA dollar bill, then on top of that check out the 911 towers before and after on the US dollar bills.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=911+dollar+bill+before+and+after&aq=f

if their is an illuminati i bet you they caused a rescession and made billons of dollars off of it! becuase they could have pulled out of their stocks right causeing the stock market to crash.

M

Moves
01 Feb 09

There are fairies at the bottom of the garden.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Feb 09

look at all the illuminati symbols on the USA dollar bill, then on top of that check out the 911 towers before and after on the US dollar bills.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=911+dollar+bill+before+and+after&aq=f

if their is an illuminati i bet you they caused a rescession and made billons of dollars off of it! becuase they could have pulled out of their stocks right causeing the stock market to crash.
Never mind all that, how about Planet X!?~

P-

A

Moves
01 Feb 09

by the way if your interested in the illuminati and like hip hop theirs a good song by jay-z called "d evils" you can check it out on youtube as well. by the way some people think jayz is part of the illuminati. on you tube type in jay-z illuminati.

Moves
01 Feb 09

im really getting into the opus dei disco movement. its the thorny garter belts that help the beegees hit the high notes.

M
sorozatgyilkos

leölés ellenfeleim

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by stellspalfie
im really getting into the opus dei disco movement. its the thorny garter belts that help the beegees hit the high notes.
😀 LMAO

btw... In 1987 I shared a joint with them at their house in Thame, Oxfordshire! Robin's wife Dwina is still a good friend of mine.

STS

Moves
01 Feb 09

Hahahaha the Illuminati was the bad guy group that secretly ruled the world in the cartoon "Gargoyles" that's what got all the interest in them started.

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
01 Feb 09

A couple of years ago my mate came to me outraged and spluttering about all these things that Christianity had done to us. I started to refute some of what he said so he pulled out a copy of The DaVinci Code. I told him it was a story so he showed me the frontispage which claims it's true. It took me ages to convince him.

A

Moves
01 Feb 09

first of all i think the illuminati control everything. first since it is the superbowl tommorow, i think its a big conspiracy. see how many underdogs have won the superbowl in recent years. especially last year how the heck did the patriots lose the superbowl to the gaints? tom brady set huge records and so did randy moss plus they had a perfect season going.

then today i watched nadal win the australian open against federer. it was ridiculous, and it was a set up! first of all from the first point you could tell that federer was depressed like he was gonna lose the match. you know how federer when the opponents serve is out he'll just hit the ball into the net so the ball boys would have an easier time picking up the balls. well he did that on big points. plus during the fifth and final set nadal kept pinching and rubbing his nose and federer did it at times to. it honestly felt and looked like hand signals, like the coaches give the players in baseball. and then federer lost the match and he cried like he'd been planning for it the entire match. and then the people who own the tournament and present the trophy are in their suits their rich people and probeblly part of the illuminati.

then theirs the fact the some big tobacco companies actually own car companies and so on.

and what about the pharmacutical companies that make trillons all over the world when really they could have found cures for many diseases. and the fact that once you start taking medication you'll be recommended to take it for the rest of your life.

oh and heres a chess example. paul keres (wikepedia him if you dont know him) anyway his considered the greatest chess player ever not to have played for a world championship! you know why? because he was an estonian but at the time estonia was under the soviet union. the russian illuminati didn't want an estonian not just to be the greatest player in the soviet union (a great insult) but also in the world. so keres was forced to lose in big matches yet his beat the likes of fischer, spasky, tal, karpov and kasporov.

also i read in a book a while ago that their was this schizophrenic bum in russia who beat kasprov and fisher in bltiz his record was like 10-2 against the 2, why didn't he ever get a chance to make a name for him self, you know how bad that would look having someone that talks to himself and has no teeth to be the world champion.

yeah i think theirs illuminati, im not quite sure if its a good or bad thing?

Moves
01 Feb 09
1 edit

i bet the russian bum had a super-fast gaming mouse.

i was on board there for a minute, but somebody has just told me nadal is the number one tennis player in the world. now that doesnt strike me as much of an upset.
my friend has also told me that lots of companies own other companies, not only that but its also like totaly legal.
maybe i was a bit hasty signing up for the flat earth society, i want my subscription money back, ill send you back the starter pack you sent including the books - "the illuminati made the moon with bernard mathews turkey ham" and " a hundred and one pointless sporting events to rig" and "paranoia for dummies".

T

Moves
01 Feb 09

Don't worry arrak, i am safe from the Illuminati rain of tyranny!!

The tin foil helmet i wear reflects their mind ray very well,
and those egg cartoons I've stuck to my wall have stopped them overhearing my phone calls.
My favorite cereal brand will be kept secret till the end of time.
Thank god for lucky charms......................O"Damn.

N

The sky

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by Tactics
Don't worry arrak, i am safe from the Illuminati rain of tyranny!!

The tin foil helmet i wear reflects their mind ray very well,
and those egg cartoons I've stuck to my wall have stopped them overhearing my phone calls.
My favorite cereal brand will be kept secret till the end of time.
Thank god for lucky charms......................O"Damn.
There's a hole in your tin foil helmet.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
01 Feb 09

Illuminati? You should rather embrace the option of the castrati.