1. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 22:44
    I have been playing this game most of the day. It is browser based and you can play against each other. I though it might be a laugh to get some games going between the denizens of the general forum.

Hint: If you play through the tutorial not only do you get taught how the game works but you get some better clubs.

I'm signed on there as cadwah, add me as a friend and if i'm online i'll give ya a game.

Oh and by the way, i'm rubbish!
  2. In your face
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 22:59
    Originally posted by cadwah
    I have been playing this game most of the day. It is browser based and you can play against each other. I though it might be a laugh to get some games going between the denizens of the general forum.

Hint: If you play through the tutorial not only do you get taught how the game works but you get some better clubs.

I'm signed on there as cadwah, add me as a friend and if i'm online i'll give ya a game.

Oh and by the way, i'm rubbish!
    I suggest you get a job you layabout.

Tsk tsk
  3. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 00:15
    Jesus, i can't imagine what exciting lives golf simulator developers lead, i bet it's totally hardcore.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 02:071 edit
    "As part of regular WORLD GOLF TOUR game play, WORLD GOLF TOUR may sponsor and give you the opportunity to earn WGT Credits in certain in-game person to person skill based challenges ("Challenges" ). The odds of earning WGT Credits in a Challenge depend on your relative skill in the Challenge. Challenges are open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the entrant's state or province/territory of residence, whichever is greater. To participate in a Challenge, you must not be a resident of (a) the United States who resides in Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Vermont, or be subject to the laws of one of those states, (b) Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, or (c) any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion. Employees, officers, and directors of WGT and its affiliated entities, parent, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, legal advisors, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to enter participate in Challenges. Void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law."

First time I've been excluded from access to anything because of the fricking state I live in. Most members of my state's legislature are idiots, however, so the actual reason we're excluded could be anything, but it's most likely because of some state law they are objecting to, or which precludes the participation of my state's residents. Stupid gits.
  5. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 02:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "As part of regular WORLD GOLF TOUR game play, WORLD GOLF TOUR may sponsor and give you the opportunity to earn WGT Credits in certain in-game person to person skill based challenges ("Challenges" ). The odds of earning WGT Credits in a Challenge depend on your relative skill in the Challenge. Challenges are open to individuals who are 18 years of age or ol ...[text shortened]... cting to, or which precludes the participation of my state's residents. Stupid gits.
    Wow, Erin Brockovich it, golf sims deserve to be played by all!!
  6. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 02:34
    "As part of regular WORLD GOLF TOUR game play, WORLD GOLF TOUR may sponsor and give you the opportunity to earn WGT Credits in certain in-game person to person skill based challenges ("Challenges" ). The odds of earning WGT Credits in a Challenge depend on your relative skill in the Challenge. Challenges are open to individuals who are 18 years of age or ol ...[text shortened]... cting to, or which precludes the participation of my state's residents. Stupid gits.
    Can't you just pretend you aren't from one of those states and play anyway...
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 03:20
    Can't you just pretend you aren't from one of those states and play anyway...
    It seems I'm rubbish at this game anyways.

Got a 49 on a par 36 9 hole course. Kiowah I think it was.
  8. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 07:51
    It seems I'm rubbish at this game anyways.

Got a 49 on a par 36 9 hole course. Kiowah I think it was.
    Ehehehe... I seem to do ok for a few holes and then BAM, i get a hole where i'm 4over and then it all goes down the swanny.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 09:22
    Nice game. Started hanging in 'edit my profile'.
  10. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 09:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nice game. Started hanging in 'edit my profile'.
    I'm online now if you fancy a round
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 09:41
    I'm online now if you fancy a round
    Thanks Cadwah, not enough time this AM, but if you are on later maybe.
  12. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 09:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Thanks Cadwah, not enough time this AM, but if you are on later maybe.
    Sure... although I think there might be a footy match on this evening, I may be out in one of the local Spanish bars cheering on the Dutch with the rest of the Catalans.
  13. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 10:17
    Well I sent a friend request to you. Hopefully we have enough time.
  14. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 10:201 edit
    Originally posted by KJCavalier
    Well I sent a friend request to you. Hopefully we have enough time.
    Added, i'm in the middle of a round now... i'll see if your still online when i finish! 🙂

Do the tutorials, they are a big help!
  15. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 10:28
    trying to. but work is now interfering. Maybe later.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree