1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '11 13:43
    After days of searching i want to announce that i've officially given up my search. Please report back here if you find his much loved lost hat.

At first i thought the cat on the mat had stole the hat to give to Nat for a pat and some rat to get fat but this was proven untrue as the cat on the mat was already too fat from eating the bat that sat on the mat.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Dec '11 13:54
    Originally posted by Trev33
    After days of searching i want to announce that i've officially given up my search. Please report back here if you find his much loved lost hat.

At first i thought the cat on the mat had stole the hat to give to Nat for a pat and some rat to get fat but this was proven untrue as the cat on the mat was already too fat from eating the bat that sat on the mat.
    Wat?
  3. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    15 Dec '11 13:55

I am in a state of total shock. Apparently GB has "found" his hat! After devoting every waking moment to searching for his chapeau in parks, in libraries, in buses, under mats (with or without cats on) he calmy announces that it is found. I am devastated. By the by, my thread inviting answers as to why the cat sat on the mat was never satisfactorily concluded. Do you, Trev33, have any ideas?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Dec '11 14:06
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    I am in a state of total shock. Apparently GB has "found" his hat! After devoting every waking moment to searching for his chapeau in parks, in libraries, in buses, under mats (with or without cats on) he calmy announces that it is found. I am devastated. By the by, my thread inviting answers as to why the cat sat on the mat was never satisfactorily concluded. Do you, Trev33, have any ideas?
    I do, but as you wished, I defer to Trev.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Dec '11 17:38

Believe I've finally got a promising lead on where my hat may be. Came to me in dream last night that it's probably hiding where most all lost things hide... somewhere in public in almost plain view. What think ye? What are we missing right beneath our noses?

gb
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 Dec '11 17:41
    I've found your hat GB 🙂

http://www.redhotpawn.com/img/brand/rhp/rhplogo_xmas90.jpg
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '11 21:103 edits
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I've found your hat GB 🙂

http://www.redhotpawn.com/img/brand/rhp/rhplogo_xmas90.jpg
    Thank you, CP. Case closed.

😏

Thread 82712

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree