Skill Sets

Skill Sets

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
11 Mar 12
1 edit

Skill Sets

1) Objectivity + Orientation to Authority + Teachability + Assimilation and Application = Virtue and Genuine Humility.

2) Subjectivity + Self Rationalization + Self Deception + Self Justification + Self Absorption = Pride and Arrogance.

Your point of view?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Mar 12

3) Listen + Read + Study + Review + Learn = Competence (you know the subject when you're able to teach it).

4)

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
12 Mar 12

I'm too busy objectively orientating myself to authority so that I can be taught to assimilate and apply its teachings to have an opinion of my own.

Sorry.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage

4) I'm too busy objectively orientating myself to authority so that I can be taught to assimilate and apply its teachings to have an opinion of my own.

Sorry.
So, Bosse... distraction + more distraction the next day + more the next week and the next month = one of the rarest cyberspace phenomena, an opinionless person.

5)

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Mar 12

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
So, Bosse... distraction + more distraction the next day + more the next week and the next month = one of the rarest cyberspace phenomena, an opinionless person.

5)
5) Keyboard + fingers + far too much time = GB Posting.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
12 Mar 12

5)
Take that number 4) out of my quote or I'll report you for irresponsible editing, just see if I don't.

V
SkyWalkers Bitch...

Death Star...

Moves
12 Mar 12
4 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit
6) - Ball...Boot...Back of the net...1-0... - George Best

"...He has ice in his veins, warmth in his heart, timing and balance in his feet..." - Danny Blanchflower

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
12 Mar 12

Originally posted by Phlabibit
6) Too many fingers + far too much time = Dr Octopus' winning Nanowrimo entry.

Moves
13 Mar 12

[b]Skill Sets

1) Objectivity + Orientation to Authority + Teachability + Assimilation and Application = Virtue and Genuine Humility.

2) Subjectivity + Self Rationalization + Self Deception + Self Justification + Self Absorption = Pride and Arrogance.

Your point of view?

.[/b]
Tha's sum mighty big words for sum'n from Yankeeland, gramps!

I'll have fries with that.

Richard

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
13 Mar 12

basic craftsman skills + complete ignorance on the wider issues = Darwin Award

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Mar 12

7) A person somehow gone astray, a pretender, poser or imposter - the daily acting routines - the practicesd pretense - the crowd focus - the empty ceremonies = an authentic person.

8)

V
SkyWalkers Bitch...

Death Star...

Moves
14 Mar 12
3 edits

7) A person somehow gone astray, a pretender, poser or imposter - the daily acting routines - the practicesd pretense - the crowd focus - the empty ceremonies = an authentic person.

8)
8) Lover and not a fighter... - Cassius Clay

PS - Might be Mohammad Ali...Dont know if the Chicken turned to Islam before America went to war the (censored) Numb-Skull... 😀😀😀 ...And you can tell him I said that...Could probs beat him up now imo kidz... 😀😀😀

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Mar 12

9) no won ideas + unability to express ideas = politician

Moves
15 Mar 12

Originally posted by VinceNoir9
George Best

"...He has ice in his veins,
You mean anti-freeze.

Richard

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Mar 12
3 edits

10) Freedom + Instant Paralysis (hip to knee with zero mobility) + Jailhouse Incarceration (even though referred to as a world class rehabilitation center and skilled nursing home) + Roman Centurion Guards and Conscripted Soldiers (even though referred to as specialized doctors and charge nurses) + Forty Lashes with a Sharp Metal Tipped Instrument (even though referred to as staples used in the suturing of an eight inch vertical abdominal incision from an eight hour emergency surgery) + Routine Torture (even though referred to as occupational and physical therapy two hours/day five days/week) + One Unanticipated Miracle which Enabled the Body Ambulance to Respond with Legs Working Normally as Before (even though referred to as a routine success story) + Eventual Escape After an Eternity of Fifteen Months Captive (even though referred to as a discharge) + A Date Certain Move In to Your Own Brand New Apartment of 3/30/12 = Freedom Again (which by any other name would still be the blessed cessation of bondage and freedom at last, never to be taken for granted again).

11)