1. timed out again
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 06:31
    I got the folowing pm. Do we have a new troll in the house? Or is it someone on the forum trolling me? I would have preferred to have been contacted by a Nigerian Prince/Princess promising me 6 Billion.
    Hello dear
    my name is philomina i am intrested in your profile plz reply to my email so that i will send you my pic

urs
    philomina
  2. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 07:11
    Same here.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 09:15
    This is about the 100th forum post like this. Just send feedback ffs and they'll kick them off the site ...
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 10:05
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    This is about the 100th forum post like this. Just send feedback ffs and they'll kick them off the site ...
    Oh, and don't respond or you may end up a casualty of a blanket ban.
  5. Standard memberVinceNoir9
    SkyWalkers Bitch...
    Death Star...
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 11:241 edit
    Originally posted by enrico20
    I got the folowing pm. Do we have a new troll in the house? Or is it someone on the forum trolling me? I would have preferred to have been contacted by a Nigerian Prince/Princess promising me 6 Billion.
    Hello dear
    my name is philomina i am intrested in your profile plz reply to my email so that i will send you my pic

urs
    philomina
    I got one...Just ignored it son...She would have only wanted my Credit Card details in the end... 😀😀😀
  6. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 11:45
    Originally posted by enrico20
    Hello dear

urs
    philomina
    enrico and philomina - sitting in a tree: K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage but that's not it! that's not all! the baby's now drinking alcohol.

sorry i'm bored
  7. In your face
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 00:142 edits
  8. timed out again
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 09:38
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Oh, and don't respond or you may end up a casualty of a blanket ban.
    Is this wot happened to you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree