1. Joined
    24 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 19:20
    Hi,
    I'm triyng to put finished games in some folders but since the last update i can't do that. When i click in button archive some box appears, begin to think and do nothing.
    Is thin happening to somebody else?
    Thanks
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 20:02
    Originally posted by mlourenco
    Hi,
    I'm triyng to put finished games in some folders but since the last update i can't do that. When i click in button archive some box appears, begin to think and do nothing.
    Is thin happening to somebody else?
    Thanks
    I've just move a game from 1 archive folder to another with no problem
  3. Joined
    24 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 20:35
    Originally posted by venda
    I've just move a game from 1 archive folder to another with no problem
    Thank u Venda!
    I can't do anything in my Manage games function. I just can create new folders. Move games from some folder to another is impossible. I've reported this problem to site administrators.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 01:05
    Moving folders you do with "manage folders", moving games you do with "manage games". When you have "all games" displayed nothing seems to work. I'm sure you've checked each time that you're not in there, but I frequently forget so others may.
  5. Joined
    24 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 15:46
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Moving folders you do with "manage folders", moving games you do with "manage games". When you have "all games" displayed nothing seems to work. I'm sure you've checked each time that you're not in there, but I frequently forget so others may.
    In my inbox folder, after a game end, the "archive" button appears. When i click there a small box open but does nothing; When i click in manage games i select my finished game, then i click "move to folder" and the same small box appears but does nothing.
    I thought is was something in my structure folder, so i've tried to delete all folder i have crated but the folders with games were not allowed to be deleted. When i try to move the games in the folder the same problem appears.
    This problem just appeared recently. I hope that it can be solved.Otherwise my inbox folder will be a big confusion.
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 16:32
    Originally posted by mlourenco
    In my inbox folder, after a game end, the "archive" button appears. When i click there a small box open but does nothing; When i click in manage games i select my finished game, then i click "move to folder" and the same small box appears but does nothing.
    I thought is was something in my structure folder, so i've tried to delete all folder i have crated ...[text shortened]... peared recently. I hope that it can be solved.Otherwise my inbox folder will be a big confusion.
    I just tried to do the things you described.
    I keep finished games in my archive folder, so I moved ten of then back to the inbox folder. No problem.

From the inbox folder I clicked the archive button on one of the games and a window popped up to ask where to move it. I selected the archive folder and it went there. I did the same thing with one more. No problem.

Then I clicked 'manage games' and selected all of the remainder of completed games still shown on the inbox folder page.
    I selected "move to folder" from the left side of the page, and the popup window opened and again I selected the archive folder.
    All selected games were moved with no problem.

You can only delete folders that you have created.
    To delete a folder it must be empty, so the games must be moved first.
    (which you are having problems with.. 🙂 I know)

I am using a laptop with windows 7 and firefox. What are you using?
  7. Joined
    24 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 17:12
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I just tried to do the things you described.
    I keep finished games in my archive folder, so I moved ten of then back to the inbox folder. No problem.

From the inbox folder I clicked the archive button on one of the games and a window popped up to ask where to move it. I selected the archive folder and it went there. I did the same thing with one more ...[text shortened]... blems with.. 🙂 I know)

I am using a laptop with windows 7 and firefox. What are you using?
    Now i'm using Chrome in a OS X 10.8 in my MacBook. I've tried Safari and Firefox. The same problem. I've tried also in a Windows 8 Pc. Same problem.
    When i click the archive button there is that window pop up but it begins to "think" but my folder structure doesn't appear.
    It must be a problem with my folder structure, i think.
  8. Joined
    11 Mar '13
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 17:49
    I had the same problem.
    Solution: I removed chars: "-","Ö"... from the folder structure. After this everything works fine.
  9. Joined
    24 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 17:57
    Originally posted by whiterook220
    I had the same problem.
    Solution: I removed chars: "-","Ö"... from the folder structure. After this everything works fine.
    SOLVED!
    Thank you whiterook220! It worked after rename 2 folders with special chars!
    The strange this is that it always worked fine.
    Thank you again whiterook220!
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 22:11
    This is something that needs to go onto the screen where you create folder names. I'll put a note in Site Ideas to make sure it's seen.
  11. Standard memberJyrki S
    Jyrki Suhonen
    Finland
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 15:23
    Yes.
    I cannot do that either and it's bugging me.
  12. Standard memberJyrki S
    Jyrki Suhonen
    Finland
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 15:33
    Yes. In my computer, there were no such a problem before.
    I haven't tried that rename-option yet, but soon.

But this problem didn't appear just after remaking this site, but some time later and i'm confused.

Well, let's hope, that renaming will work.

BTW: I use Windows 7.
  13. Standard memberJyrki S
    Jyrki Suhonen
    Finland
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 15:40
    No it doesn't work.

I cannot move games anywhere to or from a folder (inbox or whatever i've created).

Not one, not ten as a group. nothing works.
  14. Standard memberJyrki S
    Jyrki Suhonen
    Finland
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 15:49
    How about that?

I had one folder with "ä" and i changed it and voila!
    It works.

OK. Problem solved.

No folder cannot contain an illegal character according to english language accepted and no special characters.
  15. Joined
    24 Jun '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 11:06
    Originally posted by Jyrki S
    How about that?

I had one folder with "ä" and i changed it and voila!
    It works.

OK. Problem solved.

No folder cannot contain an illegal character according to english language accepted and no special characters.
    Yes, that's the solution!
    But site administrators should do something about, i think!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree