Look who's just popped in!

Look who's just popped in!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
23 Nov 15

l

Moves
23 Nov 15
2 edits

Yes, I have, Drew. I think we (I at least) need to get a new perspective of things when they tend to go wrong, in one way or another. Good to see you again too! 🙂

May I add that during my absence here, I was lucky to be called/invited to have a complete physical and mental examination - only a few people my age have that opportunity and we were randomly selected. All results were good and I am very happy for that too.

l

Moves
23 Nov 15

The person(s) thumbing these posts down, could you perhaps bring some joy to this thread...?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
23 Nov 15
1 edit

l

Moves
23 Nov 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Thank you.
I remember my first post ever, I think it was in our club (FOC) forum - I was so scared and it was a mess.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
23 Nov 15
1 edit

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 Nov 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Originally posted by drewnogal
"You have always had my admiration for your posts."

Likewise, especially considering the fact that English is lolof's second language.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Nov 15

Originally posted by lolof
The person(s) thumbing these posts down, could you perhaps bring some joy to this thread...?
Hello again, I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiement and thumbed your post up 😀

l

Moves
23 Nov 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Originally posted by drewnogal
"You have always had my admiration for your posts."

Likewise, especially considering the fact that English is lolof's second language.
I have always felt well received here, friendly people, no enemies. 🙂

l

Moves
23 Nov 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
Hello again, I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiement and thumbed your post up 😀
Thank you Ponderable. It would be nice perhaps if we could keep a friendly spirit here mostly, but we need arguments too 🙂

Moves
23 Nov 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
Me too. What is wrong with people? 🙄

Moves
23 Nov 15

Originally posted by lolof
Thank you Ponderable. It would be nice perhaps if we could keep a friendly spirit here mostly, but we need arguments too 🙂
I was here awhile back and didn't like it much due to the barrage of hateful posts. I had a real problem with people just being cruel for the sake of being cruel...there are real people behind these posts (I think so anyhow? 🙄 )

I returned because one particular post drew me in, and then decided to stay since the climate seemed surprisingly different this time around....

Nice to see a friendly thread such as this! Thanks Drewn 🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 Nov 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
Me too. What is wrong with people? 🙄
One possible answer:

Unhappy people cannot tolerate Happy people and seize opportunities to attempt irritating them by spoiling their threads and posts.