1. SubscriberBart Kortum
    unDutchable
    California
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 16:20
    The game Game 12296249 was eliminated from the scoring in clan challenge Clan challenge 292579.

Anyone knows the reason?

I appreciate games being eliminated because of non-movement but this game is a valid win.
  2. Here
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 16:41
    No
    But nothing makes any sense on clan challenges
    Your lucky they only took -11 off of you it could have been -12
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 17:59
    The results page has the cryptic: 'Some games resulted in a draw in less than 8 moves'.

This is possibly a way to prevent 2 players agreeing to an otherwise meaningless game to affect the results. A slight slip in the computer code could make any game less than 8 moves show up as not counted in the results.
  4. Victor, New York
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 18:16
    I've noticed that games that end quickly (less than five moves?) are not counted. Not sure on the number of moves or the reason why. Just an observation.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 18:19
    Originally posted by @bart-kortum
    The game Game 12296249 was eliminated from the scoring in clan challenge Clan challenge 292579.

Anyone knows the reason?

I appreciate games being eliminated because of non-movement but this game is a valid win.
    All games under 8 moves are automatically voided in clan games so pointless going for a quick win.
    Russ announced that new rule when he banned mctayto
    Too many of the easy riders collusion challenges ended after one or two moves
    Pity we all have to suffer because some can't play fair.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 19:29
    Originally posted by @lstcyr
    I've noticed that games that end quickly (less than five moves?) are not counted. Not sure on the number of moves or the reason why. Just an observation.
    I think there were 2 reasons why

1. Some users were resigning games very quickly (aimed at particular users)

2. Also closed the loop hole of claiming easy wins against people who had disappeared from the site but were still being put in clan games
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 19:40
    Originally posted by @silverstriker
    I think there were 2 reasons why

1. Some users were resigning games very quickly (aimed at particular users)

2. Also closed the loop hole of claiming easy wins against people who had disappeared from the site but were still being put in clan games
    Just say it was the cheating easy riders no need to beat about the bush. .
    All clans have to suffer because of sad little cheats
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 22:08
    Originally posted by @bart-kortum

Anyone knows the reason?

The games was not eliminated by the looks of the score which was 6-6, which includes that decision.
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 05:13
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    The games was not eliminated by the looks of the score which was 6-6, which includes that decision.
    6-6 should have been a draw
    But game was not allowed to stand hence it ended 11 points to the winner and -11 to the loser..
    Another bitter side effect caused by the cheating riders
    I can't find the post Russ made I assumed it was just going to resignations that did not count but it looks like all games
  10. Here
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 07:59
    Originally posted by @roma45
    6-6 should have been a draw
    But game was not allowed to stand hence it ended 11 points to the winner and -11 to the loser..
    Another bitter side effect caused by the cheating riders
    I can't find the post Russ made I assumed it was just going to resignations that did not count but it looks like all games
    Another result that proves the clan system is totally up the creak
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 11:58
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    Fred I just got a 2 move TO against the Yorkshire Laikers does that mean the games dont count?
  12. Here
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 12:25
    Originally posted by @bobla45
    Fred I just got a 2 move TO against the Yorkshire Laikers does that mean the games dont count?
    Yes your clan is now 2 - 1 down
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 12:31
    Originally posted by @bobla45
    If you look at the middle the games have a grey colour
    Although it says 2-2 at the bottom your two wins will not count in the overall challenge
    So your clan is currently two games down in the challenge
  14. Here
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 13:45
    Originally posted by @roma45
    If you look at the middle the games have a grey colour
    Although it says 2-2 at the bottom your two wins will not count in the overall challenge
    So your clan is currently two games down in the challenge
    wrong
    you will only lose 1 point for now but that could be magnified on the total clan result
    Like Bart Kortum who lost 17 points in total for 1 lost game due to a rule change that was not thought out more carefully
    CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 14:12
    Originally posted by @padger
    wrong
    you will only lose 1 point for now but that could be magnified on the total clan result
    Like Bart Kortum who lost 17 points in total for 1 lost game due to a rule change that was not thought out more carefully
    CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY
    Sorry you are wrong
    The games are removed so no points are awarded plus or minus.
    In Bart's case only one game from a quick win was declared void. In bobla45 case both games will be declared void
    There was discussion about this month's ago. Can't find the thread. But for Russ to stop collusion a code was entered making all clan games under 8 moves void.
    At the time it was said it would only be a small amount.
    Not saying it's fair as usual we all suffer because of the idiots cheating

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree