1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    29 Dec '05 04:121 edit
    When i send challenges, i often forget who i put in the challenge 5 minutes after i send it. Would it be possible to allow the Clan Leaders to review the line up of sent challenges before they are accepted so they don't end up bombarding one or two people with too many challenges at once out of ignorance. It hasn't happened yet but sooner or later i'm going to over load someone and really p;ss them off!! Ta ๐Ÿ˜€
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    29 Dec '05 08:15
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    When i send challenges, i often forget who i put in the challenge 5 minutes after i send it. Would it be possible to allow the Clan Leaders to review the line up of sent challenges before they are accepted so they don't end up bombarding one or two people with too many challenges at once out of ignorance. It hasn't happened yet but sooner or later i'm going to over load someone and really p;ss them off!! Ta ๐Ÿ˜€
    I requested this like a year ago. I agree and get's a rec.
  3. Standard memberVovochka
    Caro-Kann Lover
    Rishon-le-Zion
    Moves
    29 Dec '05 09:56
    And - this also was requested before - clan's preferences on timeout/ timebank should appear in the window when you accept someone's challenge, so that if you want to bounce, you can change not only players, but also t/o t/b settings.
    Plus possibility to put a note or message to the other clan leader (together with outcoming challenge/bounce)
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    29 Dec '05 15:37
    Originally posted by Vovochka
    And - this also was requested before - clan's preferences on timeout/ timebank should appear in the window when you accept someone's challenge, so that if you want to bounce, you can change not only players, but also t/o t/b settings.
    Plus possibility to put a note or message to the other clan leader (together with outcoming challenge/bounce)
    I rec'd it the first time and i'll rec it again. I don't know why it wasn't like that in the first place...
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 15:59
    It is now possible for anyone to preview the line up in an unstarted challenge.

-Russ
  6. Standard memberBedingbedang
    commente moi donc รงa
    Montreal
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 19:31
    Thanks Russ! much appreciated!
  7. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 23:36
    I just noticed that today, good work putting it in. It is a good system for the players as well to be able to see if they are being put into challenges that they might disagree with and be able to contact their clan leader before it goes through.
  8. Amsterdam
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 07:581 edit
    Definately a good addition to the clan part of the site, well done!

But what Vovochka mentioned in Dec'05 sounds really good to me as well: the possibility to not only change players, but also timeout/timebank when bouncing a challenge..

Some clan leaders auto-delete challenges when t/o or t/b do not match their preferences (can't blame them) and adjusting your own settings every time you challenge a clan might be time consuming as well.. so sounds like a nice add-on to me!

Hope more ppl think alike ๐Ÿ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree