1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 15:21
    I think it'd be groovy if we could let non-clan members into private clan forums. My Clan has had a few members come and go over the last year, but often people have left because of game load issues, or pressures of work. It'd be really cool if they could remain as non-playing member with Private forum access. This would also allow the trend towards 'forum clans' to become less elitist, and would allow themed Clans like the 'French defense' Clan to open their forums to French defense analysis (if they wanted to of course...) 🙂
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 15:55
    As in you could have a 'request forum membership' option similar to the 'request clan membership' option?
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 15:58
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    As in you could have a 'request forum membership' option similar to the 'request clan membership' option?
    Precisely. 😉
  4. The sky
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 21:47
    Funky.
  5. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 10:07
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    I think it'd be groovy if we could let non-clan members into private clan forums. My Clan has had a few members come and go over the last year, but often people have left because of game load issues, or pressures of work. It'd be really cool if they could remain as non-playing member with Private forum access. This would also allow the trend towards 'fo ...[text shortened]... ' Clan to open their forums to French defense analysis (if they wanted to of course...) 🙂
    I know i am going to open another "can of worms" with this, but would you want kept as a sub only ability, or open to anyone the clan wishes?
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 11:40
    Originally posted by KJCavalier
    I know i am going to open another "can of worms" with this, but would you want kept as a sub only ability, or open to anyone the clan wishes?
    Sub only. It is more consistant with the current sub/non-sub line the sand that way.
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 12:18
    Sub only, obviously. I see no reason why the Private forums should be limited to 20 members, it makes no sense really...
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 13:53
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Sub only, obviously. I see no reason why the Private forums should be limited to 20 members, it makes no sense really...
    You should be able to change the title of the forum as well.
  9. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    08 Jul '06 16:44
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    You should be able to change the title of the forum as well.
    i don't see why not. I don't feel the need to change mine but the choice would be cool. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree