1. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 14:58
    A motel was having a sale on rooms for $25. When the promotion was over, as the clerk was taking the sign down, three ladies walked in and wanted to rent a room. The clerk charges them $30 and each of them paid $10. Then the ladies went to their room. The clerk felt bad that he charged them the full price and grabbed five singles and headed down to their room. Each of the ladies toke one dollar and they gave the clerk the other two dollars as a tip. Now each of the three ladies have paid $9. $9 x 3 = 27. Plus the two dollars they gave as a tip. 27 + 2 = 29. What happened to the last dollar?
  2. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:08
    Originally posted by MacAttack130
    A motel was having a sale on rooms for $25. When the promotion was over, as the clerk was taking the sign down, three ladies walked in and wanted to rent a room. The clerk charges them $30 and each of them paid $10. Then the ladies went to their room. The clerk felt bad that he charged them the full price and grabbed five singles and headed down to thei ...[text shortened]... 3 = 27. Plus the two dollars they gave as a tip. 27 + 2 = 29. What happened to the last dollar?
    Thread 45792

Thread 30966

Thread 46839

And you'll see more links in the last thread too!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING... LOOK AT THE LAST FEW PAGES BEFORE REPOSTING THIS CRAP. WE KNOW YOU FIND IT EXCITING TO POSE A CHALLENGE, BUT TRY FOR SOMETHING AT LEAST NOT DONE IN THE LAST MONTH!
  3. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:25
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Thread 45792

Thread 30966

Thread 46839

And you'll see more links in the last thread too!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING... LOOK AT THE LAST FEW PAGES BEFORE REPOSTING THIS CRAP. WE KNOW YOU FIND IT EXCITING TO POSE A CHALLENGE, BUT TRY FOR SOMETHING AT LEAST NOT DONE IN THE LAST MONTH!
    How dare they post my question before me.

Just kidding. I just resently started using the Forum. I will check on past challenges from here on to ensure nothing resent was used. By the way, one of the links you posted was over a month old, one was almost a year old, and the last one was mine. So This obviously was not a worn-out challenge.
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:35
    Originally posted by MacAttack130
    How dare they post my question before me.

Just kidding. I just resently started using the Forum. I will check on past challenges from here on to ensure nothing resent was used. By the way, one of the links you posted was over a month old, one was almost a year old, and the last one was mine. So This obviously was not a worn-out challenge.
    Was the last one yours? I didn't know that!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree