Want a speed chess game?

Want a speed chess game?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

z

Moves
14 Nov 06

From about 6:30 p.m. to 7:30p.m each evening, I’ll usually be logged on to FICS/Playchess as a guest. Rather than meet the same Playchess/FICs crowd/computers (and get the same results) it would be interesting to collect scalps from here. Today’s already gone and I collected Shinidoki's scalp. Who’s next tomorrow?

c

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by z00t
From about 6:30 p.m. to 7:30p.m each evening, I’ll usually be logged on to FICS/Playchess as a guest. Rather than meet the same Playchess/FICs crowd/computers (and get the same results) it would be interesting to collect scalps from here. Today’s already gone and I collected Shinidoki's scalp. Who’s next tomorrow?
Why don't you just make an account. I won't be wasting time with unrated games....

z

Moves
14 Nov 06

Actually I have an account on FICS but for Playchess, I will wait till I buy F10 (and use the free account then). See you tomorrow, as well anyone else who wants a game.

c

Moves
14 Nov 06

Actually I have an account on FICS but for Playchess, I will wait till I buy F10 (and use the free account then). See you tomorrow, as well anyone else who wants a game.
You may find me lurking around Playchess sometime, my acct. there is the same as here.

A

Moves
14 Nov 06

By speed chess how fast are we talking, if it's 1min games I'm up for that. I'll be on playchess.

FL

over there

Moves
14 Nov 06

You can just create a trial account. The trial lasts for 30 login days.

z

Moves
15 Nov 06
1 edit

Who wants a game? Preferably FICS as it will be some time before I get F10, and get an account up and running. I don't want a 30 day playchess account as I will waste time getting a rating that disappears down the hole after the trial.

If you want a game pliz PM me.

c

Moves
16 Nov 06

Who wants a game? Preferably FICS as it will be some time before I get F10, and get an account up and running. I don't want a 30 day playchess account as I will waste time getting a rating that disappears down the hole after the trial.

[b]If you want a game pliz PM me.
[/b]
No it won't, you just keep the existing login. If I remember that's the way I did it.

FL

over there

Moves
16 Nov 06

[b]If you want a game pliz PM me.
[/b]
Your account wont expire. It will turn into a guest but after you get F10 then you can use the serial on that account and the ratings and everything will be the same. Or so I think.

z

Moves
31 May 07

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
Your account wont expire. It will turn into a guest but after you get F10 then you can use the serial on that account and the ratings and everything will be the same. Or so I think.
The good ol days. Falco I've not actually played you at bullet/blitz so we should play sometime.