Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 14 Nov '06 20:20
    From about 6:30 p.m. to 7:30p.m each evening, I’ll usually be logged on to FICS/Playchess as a guest. Rather than meet the same Playchess/FICs crowd/computers (and get the same results) it would be interesting to collect scalps from here. Today’s already gone and I collected Shinidoki's scalp. Who’s next tomorrow?
  2. 14 Nov '06 20:27
    Originally posted by z00t
    From about 6:30 p.m. to 7:30p.m each evening, I’ll usually be logged on to FICS/Playchess as a guest. Rather than meet the same Playchess/FICs crowd/computers (and get the same results) it would be interesting to collect scalps from here. Today’s already gone and I collected Shinidoki's scalp. Who’s next tomorrow?
    Why don't you just make an account. I won't be wasting time with unrated games....
  3. 14 Nov '06 20:37
    Actually I have an account on FICS but for Playchess, I will wait till I buy F10 (and use the free account then). See you tomorrow, as well anyone else who wants a game.
  4. 14 Nov '06 20:45
    Actually I have an account on FICS but for Playchess, I will wait till I buy F10 (and use the free account then). See you tomorrow, as well anyone else who wants a game.
    You may find me lurking around Playchess sometime, my acct. there is the same as here.
  5. 14 Nov '06 20:47
    By speed chess how fast are we talking, if it's 1min games I'm up for that. I'll be on playchess.
  6. 14 Nov '06 22:00
    You can just create a trial account. The trial lasts for 30 login days.
  7. 15 Nov '06 18:13 / 1 edit
    Who wants a game? Preferably FICS as it will be some time before I get F10, and get an account up and running. I don't want a 30 day playchess account as I will waste time getting a rating that disappears down the hole after the trial.

If you want a game pliz PM me.
  8. 16 Nov '06 00:07
    Who wants a game? Preferably FICS as it will be some time before I get F10, and get an account up and running. I don't want a 30 day playchess account as I will waste time getting a rating that disappears down the hole after the trial.

[b]If you want a game pliz PM me.
    [/b]
    No it won't, you just keep the existing login. If I remember that's the way I did it.
  9. 16 Nov '06 01:18

[b]If you want a game pliz PM me.
    [/b]
    Your account wont expire. It will turn into a guest but after you get F10 then you can use the serial on that account and the ratings and everything will be the same. Or so I think.
  10. 31 May '07 20:51
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Your account wont expire. It will turn into a guest but after you get F10 then you can use the serial on that account and the ratings and everything will be the same. Or so I think.
    The good ol days. Falco I've not actually played you at bullet/blitz so we should play sometime.