* Error Safe ad - help requested.

* Error Safe ad - help requested.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 Nov 06
1 edit

If you are seeing a pop-under ad, particularly for a product called 'Error Safe', then please can you help us identify where it is coming from so it can be removed.

Please view the source of the current page. (In MS I.E., select the menu 'View', then 'Source' option.

Then please search the text for "/ads/" (remove the quotes).

The next word is of interest to us :

For example, "/ads/casale_728x90.html"

If you could report what file is referenced when this pop up is rendered, it would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance,

-Russ

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
30 Nov 06

Originally posted by Russ
If you are seeing a pop-under ad, particularly for a product called 'Error Safe', then please can you help us identify where it is coming from so it can be removed.

Please view the source of the current page. (In MS I.E., select the menu 'View', then 'Source' option.

Then please search the text for "/ads/" (remove the quotes).

The next word is of inte ...[text shortened]... when this pop up is rendered, it would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance,

-Russ
I have seen this before, if i get it i'll let you know. Also, you have an ad that flashes red and yellow that appears at the top of the page. It is extremely distracting and annoying! Didn't notice what it was for though..

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
30 Nov 06

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
I have seen this before, if i get it i'll let you know. Also, you have an ad that flashes red and yellow that appears at the top of the page. It is extremely distracting and annoying! Didn't notice what it was for though..
I think that's your avatar.

K

Moves
01 Dec 06
3 edits

I got one, the html in question is

src="/ads/casale_728x90.html"

I could only get to it by clicking away the javascript alert window...

I have saved the source html file. If you want it, then message me where to send it.

N

The sky

Moves
01 Dec 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I think that's your avatar.
Thanks for making me realize why I have started winning games again lately! It never occurred to me, but it's really quite obvious. My playing must have started deteriorating around the time marinkatomb got his flashing avatar. Not long ago he lost his star and his avatar, and lo and behold, I won three games! Now that he has the avatar back, a new rating drop seems unavoidable. 🙁

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Dec 06

Originally posted by Kronos

I have saved the source html file. If you want it, then message me where to send it.
Excellent! Thanks.

-Russ

s

Moves
01 Dec 06

Originally posted by Russ
Excellent! Thanks.

-Russ
Sarcasm?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Dec 06

No, not at all. I can now focus my efforts on one ad network, and then take it up with them.

-Russ

OP

liar.

Moves
01 Dec 06

Iceberg Alert!

In your face

Moves
01 Dec 06

Originally posted by Kronos

Sounds like casale media.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Dec 06

Here is mine:

src="/ads/casale_120x600.html"

(I don't know how it works but if it helps...)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Dec 06

I found out (I think) that it's from www.casalemedia.com. Maybe this helps? Or we could spam them!

E

Swansea

Moves
02 Dec 06

I always get casalemedia stuff on my pc when I run spybot, I guess this is where it comes from?!

DS

Moves
02 Dec 06

Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
I always get casalemedia stuff on my pc when I run spybot, I guess this is where it comes from?!
casalmedia is one of the biggest net advertising companies around. Doesn't mean it's ALL bad.

A

Moves
02 Dec 06

I say I talk rather evilly always. Liking lava, yes?
(I love this code!)