1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 10:57
    Would it be possible to get a profile page for Clans? That way we could have a little more space to put the Clans challenge preferences, general policies, stuff like that. This page could also contain info on how many League victories have been achieved in much the same way as players profiles show tournament victories...

I suppose the details of this idea still need ironing out but that's what this thread is for... 😉
  2. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 12:52
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Would it be possible to get a profile page for Clans? That way we could have a little more space to put the Clans challenge preferences, general policies, stuff like that. This page could also contain info on how many League victories have been achieved in much the same way as players profiles show tournament victories...

I suppose the details of this idea still need ironing out but that's what this thread is for... 😉
    Good idea - I think that it is time to re-vamp the clan front page.
    I'd like to see a section for more recently completed clan challenges (like on our personal home pages). To see that we have/lost points but have to trawl through all the clan challenges randomly is a bit too timeconsuming.

Perhaps it could be challenges finished in the last month?
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 13:23
    Originally posted by Hindstein
    Good idea - I think that it is time to re-vamp the clan front page.
    I'd like to see a section for more recently completed clan challenges (like on our personal home pages). To see that we have/lost points but have to trawl through all the clan challenges randomly is a bit too timeconsuming.

Perhaps it could be challenges finished in the last month?
    Click status. 😉
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 13:57
    I agree, some work is required here.

I have just been playing with some new tech which is currently looking interesting and may well be re-used for clan management stuff, so I suspect clan pages could be inline for an update soon anyway.

-Russ
  5. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 20:05
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Click status. 😉
    Ok, perhaps you wouldn't mine enlightening me. I have clicked status, and I'm not really sure what I am seeing.

It might be because I have been at work all day and my brain is a bit fuzzy, but I don't see any reason to the order of the clan challenges - except, for putting all the green ones together. The top green one isn't our most recent challenge, the one that has most recently had a move made or even alphabetical by challenger/challengee. Subsequently, the order of the red ones bears no resemblance to the order that our challenges have finished - our most recent one to finish was with The Misfits, and that is half way down page 2.

Am I missing something obvious?

🙄 - that's me BTW
  6. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:26
    bring up that funky post ... About time RHP clans are polished up a little ...

Clan Metallica would like to have more then just one line to tell about the clan 🙂

Good post James
    TsP
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 10:39
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    bring up that funky post ... About time RHP clans are polished up a little ...

Clan Metallica would like to have more then just one line to tell about the clan 🙂

Good post James
    TsP
    Taa 😉
  8. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 12:27
    Cool idea James

Also it would be good to feature:

number of challenges won / lost / drawn
    number of total points / net points
    position on the table
  9. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 15:27
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Cool idea James

Also it would be good to feature:

number of challenges won / lost / drawn
    number of total points / net points
    position on the table
    Good point! A link to the Clans position in the Clan tables would also be good! No more trawling the tables to find a Clans position...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree