1. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    17 May '07 18:004 edits
    I'd like to see more choices when setting up games.

One choice (option) we should have is to disrespect vacation flags.

Another choice we should have is time bank regeneration (perhaps with the additional option of "timebank regeneration factor" your choice of 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%) as described in Gatecrasher's thread.

To indicate these options, change the "set piece" column (in "Open Invites") to a "game options" column and display icons indicating which "options" are in use. Perhaps a vacation icon with a red circle and line through it indicating vacations will not be respected. For timebank regeneration, perhaps a clock symbol indicating that timebank regeneration is enabled for this game.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 May '07 19:30
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth

Too right!!!!

Double rec'd
  3. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 17:08
    bump.
  4. Joined
    05 Apr '04
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 20:07
    Agree with the first and last suggestions. Think the coding involved for the second may be a stumbling block though, but the more the better
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 22:03
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth

Another choice we should have is time bank regeneration (perhaps with the additional option of "timebank regeneration factor" your choice of 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%) as described in Gatecrasher's thread.

To indicate the ...[text shortened]... rhaps a clock symbol indicating that timebank regeneration is enabled for this game.
    if you had an option to disrespect vacation flags no one would respect them any more than they did before the vacation system was set up...
  6. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 22:43
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    if you had an option to disrespect vacation flags no one would respect them any more than they did before the vacation system was set up...
    It would be an option ONLY for games which were initially setup as anti-vacation.

People who don't like the current vacation system could setup open game invites with games clearly marked as anti-vacation. I probably wouldn't actually use this unless it was in conjunction with timebank regeneration, which is why I lumped these two ideas together.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree