1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 20:353 edits
    Pretty self explanatory. The FENs in the forums should have the coordinates on them, so that it is easier for all players to follow annotations/moves/discussions.

[EDIT] Black to move 😉

[EDIT2] I'll add to my idea, and suggest that the board should be flipped if it is black to play, so that you're always looking at the board from the bottom, like the default in your own games.

D
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 21:172 edits
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Pretty self explanatory. The FENs in the forums should have the coordinates on them, so that it is easier for all players to follow annotations/moves/discussions.

[fen]r3k2r/1bq2ppp/p2ppb2/2n5/4PPP1/1P1B1Q2/1PP1N2P/1NKR2R1 b kq - 0 16[/fen]
    [EDIT] Black to move 😉

[EDIT2] I'll add to my idea, and suggest that the board should be flipped if it is bl ...[text shortened]... t you're always looking at the board from the bottom, like the default in your own games.

D
    Sorry, you have used all your available recommendations at this time.

Nxb3#
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 09:42
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    The FENs in the forums should have the coordinates on them, so that it is easier for all players to follow annotations/moves/discussions.
    Great idea. Recc'd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree