1. Standard membermikeviking
    In your face
    Widnes 'til I die
    Moves
    14 Dec '03 11:02
    I was in a hotel lobby the other day waiting to check in when in comes over 100 chess players for a conference.

I'm standing in the queue and all I can hear is I've won this tournament and I'm the under 21 British champion and My rating's higher than yours

Anyway, the hotel Manager comes running over and throws all of the chess players out of the hotel and tells them never to come back again.

I ask him why he's been so ruthless and he replies -

If there's one thing I hate it's Chess nuts boasting round an open foyer! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    14 Dec '03 11:44
    Originally posted by mikeviking
    I was in a hotel lobby the other day waiting to check in when in comes over 100 chess players for a conference.

I'm standing in the queue and all I can hear is I've won this tournament and I'm the under 21 British champion and My rating's higher than yours

Anyway, the hotel Manager comes running over and throws all of the chess players out of th ...[text shortened]... ies -

If there's one thing I hate it's Chess nuts boasting round an open foyer! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    groan πŸ˜€
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Dec '03 16:35
    Originally posted by mikeviking

Anyway, the hotel Manager comes running over and throws all of the chess players out of th ...[text shortened]... ies -

As D43M0N would say....

"Is this true?"

P

πŸ˜‰
  4. Standard membermikeviking
    In your face
    Widnes 'til I die
    Moves
    14 Dec '03 16:531 edit
    Of course it's true!

The following night I was walking back to my hotel when I was mugged by 3 hooded men.

I don't remember a thing as I was knocked stone cold out for the count.

When I awoke my trousers had been removed and my legs painted bright yellow.

Worse still, my body had been painted black and white.

I went to the police to report my attack and they said that I'd been ostracized! 😡😡😡😡
  5. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    14 Dec '03 17:42
    The other night I dreamt that I told my wife that I had written 'Lord of the Rings' but when I woke up I realised that I must have been Tolkien in my sleep.😞
  6. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    14 Dec '03 21:26
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    As D43M0N would say....

"Is this true?"

P

πŸ˜‰
    Hey!!
    So...is itπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€?

But, that is funny, and I have to agree...groan.
  7. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    16 Dec '03 00:36
    Driving home from work the other night, I hit a pig standing in the middle of the road. Stupidly I didn't stop and just took off for home. Well, much to my surprise when I got home the State Police were waiting for me....seems the darn pig squealed on me!

Merry Christmas
    Charlie
  8. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    17 Dec '03 08:49
    Originally posted by chaswray
    Driving home from work the other night, I hit a pig standing in the middle of the road. Stupidly I didn't stop and just took off for home. Well, much to my surprise when I got home the State Police were waiting for me....seems the darn pig squealed on me!

Merry Christmas
    Charlie
    LOL πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€
    and I'm tired of clicking.

Merry Chirstmas all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree