Suicide Wings

Suicide Wings

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Dec 07

I thought they were called Suicide Wings because they would be hot. Turns out they call them that for the dark depressing feeling they left me with.

I've had spicier carrot cakes.

😠

P-

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
26 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I thought they were called Suicide Wings because they would be hot. Turns out they call them that for the dark depressing feeling they left me with.

😠

P-
Bingo Wings are much better.

(edit - more meaty)

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
26 Dec 07

I thought it was because drunken frat boys tried to use them to fly off the roof.

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
26 Dec 07

😠

P-
Best (and easiest) chicken wing sauce is just melted butter and Frank's Red Hot. Dredge the wings in flour, deep fry at 375 for 12 min. Roll them in the sauce. Nothing to it.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
26 Dec 07

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I thought it was because drunken frat boys tried to use them to fly off the roof.
Would that be Frank's insanity sauce?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Dec 07

Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
Would that be Frank's insanity sauce?
Do you have a bottle? I can't find any images on line. I'd like the ingredients to figure out why it might be so hot.

P-

In your face

Moves
26 Dec 07
1 edit

Do you have a bottle? I can't find any images on line. I'd like the ingredients to figure out why it might be so hot.

P-
Try 'Dave's insanity sauce'.

http://www.cosmicchile.com/site/dave-s-insanity-sauce.html

I am the link whore!

U

19th hole

Moves
26 Dec 07

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Try 'Dave's insanity sauce'.

http://www.cosmicchile.com/site/dave-s-insanity-sauce.html

I am the link whore!
I have that stuff, it really is insane 😲

STS

Moves
26 Dec 07

Most stuff that claims to be hot isn't even close. Pace Picante, oddly enough, is. Their "medium" is pretty hot, their "hot" picante is painful and blistering.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Dec 07

Originally posted by Sam The Sham
Most stuff that claims to be hot isn't even close. Pace Picante, oddly enough, is. Their "medium" is pretty hot, their "hot" picante is painful and blistering.
You best leave this thread to the people who know hot... Pace Picante is about as hot as tapioca pudding. I bet you're a sour cream kind of guy too.[/slag]

P-

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
26 Dec 07

Pace Picante is about as hot as tapioca pudding.
lulz

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
27 Dec 07

Originally posted by rbmorris
Best (and easiest) chicken wing sauce is just melted butter and Frank's Red Hot. Dredge the wings in flour, deep fry at 375 for 12 min. Roll them in the sauce. Nothing to it.
Tablespoon or so of butter, equal part Franks... nuked, melted, stirred...

Wings are much better today.

P-

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Dec 07

😠

P-
Rhode Island is tooooooooooo lame to have any decent wings. Either exist (you can't "live"😉 in Buffalo for the best or live somewhere else in upstate New York for good or give up the idea of ever getting high class wings.

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
27 Dec 07

Tablespoon or so of butter, equal part Franks... nuked, melted, stirred...

Wings are much better today.

P-
Word.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
27 Dec 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
Rhode Island is tooooooooooo lame to have any decent wings. Either exist (you can't "live"😉 in Buffalo for the best or live somewhere else in upstate New York for good or give up the idea of ever getting high class wings.
There are actually a few places that make very good wings. I got a batch from International Pockets... and they were TOO HOT. I was literally seeing stars and trails... and felt a meteor may at any moment land in my general vicinity and kill me. I had to leave work because I felt like I was in high school and someone slipped me bad acid or something.

The place where I got them used to make a much better batch than I got. The sauce was somewhat sweet, and very thick. Looked, but did not taste like BBQ.

I'm sure most places in Buffalo make their wings better than I can find around here, they are held to a higher standard. But when you think about it, just how hard are wings to make? Answer: Not very hard at all.

P-