1. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 20:43
    Washington over Seattle, Washington has a run and pass game as well as a solid defense

Tampa Bay over New York, Eli always chokes and Tampa is solid under Garcia

Jacksonville over Pittsburgh, I don't think Pittsburgh's defense can stop Jacksonville's one-two punch in Drew and Taylor

San Diego over Tennessee, The Chargers are red hot right now, especially their D
  2. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 20:52
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    Washington over Seattle, Washington has a run and pass game as well as a solid defense

Jacksonville over Pittsburgh, I don't think Pittsburgh's defense can stop Jacksonville's one-two punch in Drew and Taylor

San Diego over Tennessee, The Chargers are red hot right now, especially their D
    Skins slight lean over Seattle, tough road game, but are on a 4 game win streak.
    Bucs over Giants. Manning factor and Pats game took a lot out of Giants.
    Pitt over Jags if Big Ben is healthy for the rematch.
    SD over Titans, too much LT.
  3. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 21:071 edit

Washington over Seattle, they are red hot and have overcome too much to lose.

New York over Tampa Bay, Tamp Bay has surprised me but after the Giants performance against the Pats I don't think they will lose.

Jacksonville over Pittsburgh, Jags D is too tough and their run game is almost unstoppable.

Tennessee over San Diego, I"m biased cause I'm a Titans fan but they are hungry for a rematch from week 13 where they should have won if it weren't for a bad call by a ref. Plus Haynesworth is back which is why the have the 5th best D in the league. And Vince always seems to find a way to win in the biggest of games and this will certainly be the biggest yet of his career.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 21:142 edits
    Seattle over Washington.
    Won't even be close. Washington has a 36 year old QB. I don't care how many people on their team died. Seattle are poorly underrated on a yearly basis. Watch for them to surprise in the NFC.

New York over Tampa Bay
    Giants have the momentum and the edge over the stingy Tampa D. Eli is a new man, Plaxico is healthy, running game and D are solid.

Pittsburgh over Jacksonville
    Jax are the sexy pick and have the fire but Pittsburgh never loses two in a row against any team at (lousy) Heinz Field.

San Diego over Tennessee
    A sure blowout if Rivers doesn't turn the ball over.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 21:29
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Tennessee over San Diego, I"m biased cause I'm a Titans fan but they are hungry for a rematch from week 13 where they should have won if it weren't for a bad call by a ref. Plus Haynesworth is back which is why the have the 5th best D in the league. And Vince always seems to find a way to win in the biggest of games and this will certainly be the biggest yet of his career.
    LOL - spoken like a true homer. The Titans have to be the weakest team in the playoffs!
  6. Standard memberpopawhele
    S7eeler
    U.S.
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 21:46
    Washington over Seattle, Washington has a run and pass game as well as a solid defense, yes sir and Emotion, they're riding the wave!

Tampa Bay goes down to New York, Eli will be fine. To many people blame the bad play of the TEAM on him. Where's the vets stepping up?

Jacksonville goes down to Pittsburgh, No-way is Pitt. losing to them twice in one year and in the Playoffs? Get out, Steelers by 4!

San Diego over Tennessee Not even close.
  7. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 21:57
    Washington over Seattle - I don't really have an opinion or care who wins this one. I flipped a coin and the coin chose Washington.

Tampa Bay over New York - Pats game took the heart out of NY. The Pats do that to teams.

Pittsburgh over Jacksonville - Jags are overrated and Steelers will gut out a win at home.

San Diego over Tennessee - Chargers are a dangerous team right now. Watch out Indy.
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 22:21

Redskins by 10
    Giants by 14
    Jags by 3
    Charges by 10
  9. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 22:401 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    LOL - spoken like a true homer. The Titans have to be the weakest team in the playoffs!
    We shall see, they should have won at least two more games in the regular season, one against the Colts and the other against the Chargers. Had they won both of those games they would be tied with Indy at 12-4 but that means they would have beaten Indy twice in the season and so they'd be sitting as the number 2 seed in the AFC. So I dont' know how you can say they are the weakest team, half of the games they lost were due to their best run stopper Albert Haynesworth being out due to injury.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    03 Jan '08 19:27
    BUMP.

What's the deal? Everyone afraid to make picks?
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    03 Jan '08 22:241 edit
    Seahawks 20, Redskins 10

Steelers 28, Jaguars 21

Chargers 35, Titans 7

Giants 14, Bucs 17 in my upset pick.

Rams 20...oh...wait :'(

AFC Championship: Colts 31, Patriots 21.
  12. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    04 Jan '08 03:37
    Tampa Bay Bucs vs Some Team That Lost to the Patriots... whatever.

Jacksonville Jags vs Some Other Team That Lost to the Patriots... blah blah.

Tennessee Titans vs Yet Another Team That Lost to the Patriots... lame.

Seattle Seahawks vs A Team Totally Dominated by the Patriots 52-7... zzzzz.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 02:381 edit
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 02:41
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Thread 84380
    😵😵😵
  15. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 02:51
    Jaguars over steelers

Titans over Chargers

Giants over Bucs

Seattle over whoever they are playing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree