1. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 16:12
    Posted here due to 0 replys in the help forum and its sort of a site idea actualy:

Ive made two folders to gain more structure in my games. (1 is for clangames, the other for tourneygames).

In fact these folders should work the same as my inbox, running clan and tourneygames go in there. but they dont work the same. if i finish a game in the clan or tourney folder i cannot click that button to archive it into the archive folder. I have to do this by clicking manage games, then click the game and put in folder. this is more work, besides im scared i might click a running game sometime and archive it.

Could there be added some options to the ''Edit folder'' menu? (right now you can only change the name..) So that i can give it the same rights/options as my inbox folder.

thx,
    zozo
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 21:56
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Posted here due to 0 replys in the help forum and its sort of a site idea actualy:

Ive made two folders to gain more structure in my games. (1 is for clangames, the other for tourneygames).

In fact these folders should work the same as my inbox, running clan and tourneygames go in there. but they dont work the same. if i finish a game in the clan or t ...[text shortened]... the name..) So that i can give it the same rights/options as my inbox folder.

thx,
    zozo
    zozo,

You may not need to move anything. Click the 'checker board' above the tourney and clan icons and you can filter what you see. When you want to concentrate on one, focus on that. If you want to work on another, change your filter. Might help, I never noticed this feature.

P-
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 10:12
    nice one Phlabibit, never knew that was there either!
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 12:36
    Originally posted by zozozozo

In fact these folders should work the same as my inbox, running clan and tourneygames go in there. but they dont work the same. if i finish a game in the clan or t ...[text shortened]... the name..) So that i can give it the same rights/options as my inbox folder.

thx,
    zozo
    The folders are only for organising finished games.

Using them for In Progress games makes no sense to me, and will lead to TOs.

D
  5. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 14:35
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    I disagree.

I usually put games into different folders during play, so that if time is short, I don't have to keep flipping back and forth looking for the most urgent games.

Among my forlders are: Tournament, Clan, My Clan, Friendly etc...

If time is short, I know I don't have to move in the friendly games for a couple of days, so I don't have to look in that folder. Also, as most of My Clan's games are 7/21, so I know I have some leeway there too.

Regarding most urgent games, I know I could click on that button...
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 07:23
    Originally posted by c99ux
    I disagree.

I usually put games into different folders during play, so that if time is short, I don't have to keep flipping back and forth looking for the most urgent games.

Among my forlders are: Tournament, Clan, My Clan, Friendly etc...

If time is short, I know I don't have to move in the friendly games for a couple of days, so I don't have to loo ...[text shortened]... ome leeway there too.

Regarding most urgent games, I know I could click on that button...
    Wow, what a load of unnecessary work.

Why not use the filters, while sorting the games by clicking on Alert?

D
  7. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 23:22
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    zozo,

You may not need to move anything. Click the 'checker board' above the tourney and clan icons and you can filter what you see. When you want to concentrate on one, focus on that. If you want to work on another, change your filter. Might help, I never noticed this feature.

P-
    thank you for your reply, this is a nice option indeed, took me a while to find what checker board u ment tho. Its not what i need tho, i dont care to move on the most urgent game really, i will move in time usualy, if i wont i wont move at all, neither on other games.

what i want is really to organise it more, more structure.
  8. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 23:26

D
    why are they only for organising finished games?

i have no wishes to organise finished games. i want to organise running games.

This wont lead to TO's since i check all the folders i have, besides, you see in the top right if you have any games running, if not, you wont time out.

This actualy brought me to another idea, the possibility to make sub-folders under the archive folder, so u can archive finished clan/tourney/friendly games into different folders.
  9. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 23:32
    Wow, what a load of unnecessary work.

Why not use the filters, while sorting the games by clicking on Alert?

D
    by alert you mean the top rigth little checker board option witch plhabibit was talking about?

this options does not show me weather im going to click a clan, or tourney, or w/e sort of game.
    if i choose my folders i choose the type of game i wish to play.

besides, even if this option would show clan/ tourney CL, or w/e sort of name of the game with it, it would still not be structural. (witch is not needed since it shows the most urgent game to play, no structure for type of game needed there).

concluding, still some changes to the folders would be nice, more options, for example to make them like-ish as the inbox, and be able to make sub-folders.

thx,
    zozo

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree