1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 08:44
    This is just a polite reminder to anyone who needs to contact the site admins. Please can you use the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of every page, rather than sending PMs directly. Thanks.

-Russ

(We do like the occasional friendly PM, really, but general issues can only be managed via our feedback system.)
  2. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 08:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    This is just a polite reminder to anyone who needs to contact the site admins. Please can you use the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of every page, rather than sending PMs directly. Thanks.

-Russ

(We do like the occasional friendly PM, really, but general issues can only be managed via our feedback system.)
    I did PM both yourself & Chris about possible gamesexplorer updates & was told it would be done early this year!
    😞
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 03:59
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    I did PM both yourself & Chris about possible gamesexplorer updates & was told it would be done early this year!
    😞
    i also would like to see this updated.. i think its the strongest feature of this site and its sad not to see it used..
  4. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 18:25
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    😞
    Clearly you need to send feedback. PM + forum didn't cut it =)

I too would love to see this feature updated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree