1. Donationbriancron
    nunquam perdo
    Washington, DC
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 01:481 edit
    Diet Coke:

You should really dial down the amount of games you play at once.

If you are bored then just come here less and play live chess or try to improve elsewhere (reading a chess book, using a chess training program)

With the amount of games you have in progress (103) and the amount of posts you have in the forum it's no wonder your rating is lower than is should be.

We just played an unrated set piece King's Gambit game recently and you dropped your queen early.
    Game 2758375

I am sure you are good enough to see that move because you resigned before I took the queen. If you slow down your rating will rise and you will get better challenges.
  2. U.S.A.
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 08:53
    Dietcoke i think you're wasting your time talking too people that just want to insult you and don't care what you think about things or how you feel. Bitter,rude & arrogant people can only make your life worse in the long run. It's probably better not to hang around people like that.
    Some of their bad habits might rub off on you. Why sink too their level?

Anyway you want to play chess is fine don't let anyone critisize.
    If you want to play 50 games at a time and spend like 10 seconds on each move then that's not wrong or bad as long as you're enjoying yourself and having fun. That's the whole point of chess anyways right, too have a good time? If you don't like taking a lot of time to analyze a game then you shouldn't. Do what's right for you. Some people are way too serious here about chess. Remember, It's called a game for a reason. 🙂
  3. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 21:56
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Well, if you're good enough to beat me than you should be good enough to hit that level, if not then go away.

I'm sure the "I can so beat you" argument works against 14 year olds, but it won't work against me. No 1550 no game. In fact I think 1550 is quite lenient.
    I am 1550.😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree