1. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    21 Apr '10 17:24
    In 3 days timeout ladder competition I challenged a player regularly: he has the white but has not yet started the game (3 or 4 days have passed from then). I can't cancel the game and it is said white has 3 days to move and seven days of timebank yet; what does it happen now?
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Apr '10 17:39
    Originally posted by marc56
    In 3 days timeout ladder competition I challenged a player regularly: he has the white but has not yet started the game (3 or 4 days have passed from then). I can't cancel the game and it is said white has 3 days to move and seven days of timebank yet; what does it happen now?
    wait for the timebank to expire, prolly
  3. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    21 Apr '10 17:49
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    wait for the timebank to expire, prolly
    Ok, thanks, not a problem to wait; but I only expected to see his time going down
  4. The Smoke
    Moves
    21 Apr '10 18:011 edit
    Originally posted by marc56
    Ok, thanks, not a problem to wait; but I only expected to see his time going down
    it's a 'bug'... if a person hasn't made the first move you don't see his/her timebank depleting while in fact it is depleting 'behind the scenes'... rest assured, his/her clock is ticking
  5. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    21 Apr '10 18:25
    Originally posted by Renars
    it's a 'bug'... if a person hasn't made the first move you don't see his/her timebank depleting while in fact it is depleting 'behind the scenes'... rest assured, his/her clock is ticking
    Oh thank you for your explanation, now I understand!
  6. Joined
    13 Aug '07
    Moves
    22 Apr '10 16:35
    Haha, if only I had known that! I once reisgned the game because he wouldn't move and challenged another player who was still playing on this site 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree