1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 14:58
    Game 4245107

No need to annotate this one.. you guys see my plans and the nice moves certainly aren't disguised 😛.
  2. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:14
    Brilliant!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:17
    Originally posted by gambit05
    Brilliant!
    More lucky than anything .. a pretty simple queen sac.
  4. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:231 edit
    *edit* NM I am a dumbass
  5. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:31
    nice one...

I am having tough games with 1800 guys, how did you get to 1924 so easy ???
    please let us know your training method...tactics tactics tactics like wormwood ?
  6. Standard memberOuermyhte
    Muffy rocks your God
    Stars
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:39
    I don't get it, can one of you tactical genii explain?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:391 edit
    Originally posted by vipiu
    nice one...

I am having tough games with 1800 guys, how did you get to 1924 so easy ???
    please let us know your training method...tactics tactics tactics like wormwood ?
    Games, games, games lol. I haven't studied chess at all ever 😛. My studying has been limited to watching other peoples games and using their ideas in my games...

In game the only change I've really made since the 1600 level is a systematic blunder check, a more objective look at wild sacrifices (I lost a lot of won positions by throwing one sacrifice too many into the mix), and a more confident approach to positional moves (rather than going overboard about finding the 'best' one).

edit - one thing I should mention is that I absolutely do not advocate using this method yourself 😛. Not studying is NOT something to be proud of like so many people of my type brag about.. the people that study are the people that care and the people that care are the people that go places... lol not saying I wont shoot for some Master level 😛.
  8. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:41
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    More lucky than anything .. a pretty simple queen sac.
    Don’t underestimate yourself. It is not just the Queen sac, but how you prepared the attack step by step. Opening the a-file, occupying it with your rooks, move 24. Bxb5, which takes the Queen away from a8 (if …Qf6 or Qe4 then 25. Bxd7 and he is in big trouble as well).

Or did I miss something?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:44
    Originally posted by gambit05
    Don’t underestimate yourself. It is not just the Queen sac, but how you prepared the attack step by step. Opening the a-file, occupying it with your rooks, move 24. Bxb5, which takes the Queen away from a8 (if …Qf6 or Qe4 then 25. Bxd7 and he is in big trouble as well).

Or did I miss something?
    I guess when you put it that way it was pretty nice... never thought about all the moves that lead up to it though.. i just saw the possibility of a sac and moved my pieces accordingly .
  10. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:47
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    Games, games, games lol. I haven't studied chess at all ever 😛. My studying has been limited to watching other peoples games and using their ideas in my games...

In game the only change I've really made since the 1600 level is a systematic blunder check, a more objective look at wild sacrifices (I lost a lot of won positions by throwing one sacrifice ...[text shortened]... care are the people that go places... lol not saying I wont shoot for some Master level 😛.
    games OTB also or mostly on RHP ?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 15:51
    Originally posted by vipiu
    games OTB also or mostly on RHP ?
    CC ... the strongest player I have ever played OTB would be rated around 1400.. there's just no one around here that plays chess extensively.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree