1. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    12 Apr '10 22:41
    Game 5273018

A Qh5 opening. Neither player willing to trade Queens. Traps everywhere. Then Black is devastated, the queen lost. Misses the chance to get it back, then sees it. White insists on never developing the remaining pieces, and despite missed mates in one Black turns the tide. How will it end? Got to see it to believe it. Thanks guys for a great one.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Apr '10 23:15
    Originally posted by Exuma
    Game 5273018

A Qh5 opening. Neither player willing to trade Queens. Traps everywhere. Then Black is devastated, the queen lost. Misses the chance to get it back, then sees it. White insists on never developing the remaining pieces, and despite missed mates in one Black turns the tide. How will it end? Got to see it to believe it. Thanks guys for a great one.
    Those players are on a different plane of chess existence. They care not for your sordid materialism and cowardly traps. That was like street chess. Forget the body count and just go thuggin' fo' the otha' king's head.
  3. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    13 Apr '10 16:49
    Originally posted by Exuma
    Game 5273018

My eyes hurt!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree