1. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:36
    All,

I've posted this already in the original thread but, as this has aroused so much interest (and annoyance) that post could quite easily get burried by the first few replies, I've decided to start a new thread in the hope that all interested (and outraged) parties will see it.

This is all my error. I banned Fat Lady for posting personal information with the intention of PMing her (him?), discussing the reason for her ban, and then lifting the ban once the matter was resolved. But I got distracted mid way and never got to sending the PM, leaving Fat Lady in an unfair limbo, perminently banned and with no idea by who or exactly why.

I have now PMed Fat Lady to apologise and lifted her ban, which was never intended to be prolonged.

I'm fully confident that some will take this opportunity to slam me, accuse me of being on a power trip and only backing down due to public pressure, of being biased and corrupt, or of generally being a [insert insult here], but so be it. I made a mistake, and I'm truly sorry for it.

Regards
    BF
  2. Standard memberonyx2006
    onyx2007
    watching you...
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:44
    I would like to take this opportunity to slam you, and accuse you of being on a power trip.

;-)
  3. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:46
    I was going to say at least your not dutch. ;-) AP

But you're not even belgian.

You Phoney!

From now on, until I am bored, every time I see you post I will quote your post and exclaim:

This poster's a phoney, a big fat PHONEY!!

Or not.:-)
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:47
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    All,

I've posted this already in the original thread but, as this has aroused so much interest (and annoyance) that post could quite easily get burried by the first few replies, I've decided to start a new thread in the hope that all interested (and outraged) parties will see it.

This is all my error. I banned Fat Lady for posting personal informa ...[text shortened]... rt insult here], but so be it. I made a mistake, and I'm truly sorry for it.

Regards
    BF
    Don't tell us.
    Tell the RHP staff.
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:48
    I'm glad to see this has been resolved, hopefully we can all forget about it now.
  6. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:48
    I thought it was very honourable to own up responsibility. A rare thing these days. 🙂

Oh yes, and you are an [insert insult here].
  7. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:50
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    I'm glad to see this has been resolved, hopefully we can all forget about it now.
    About what?
  8. The sky
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:50
    All,

This is all my error. I banned Fat Lady for posting personal informa ...[text shortened]... rt insult here], but so be it. I made a mistake, and I'm truly sorry for it.

Regards
    BF
    Wow, that was a major mess-up (or a small mess-up with huge consequences)! Anyway, I am glad that's what it was, and that the ban is lifted. Thanks for clearing this up.
  9. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:531 edit
    I'm struggling to think of an insult that's worse than accusing someone of being Belgian.

Anyway, thanks a lot for unbanning me BF. I promise to be a good boy / girl from now on.
  10. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:55
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    I'm struggling to think of an insult that's worse than accusing someone of being Belgium.

Anyway, thanks a lot for unbanning me BF. I promise to be a good boy / girl from now on.
    It is an insult to be called a country? 😉
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:55
    I'm struggling to think of an insult that's worse than accusing someone of being Belgium.

Glad to see you Fat Lady. I've heard a lot of good things about you.

I would have lifted the ban myself, but was waiting to hear from whoever did it. Sorry it took so long, but sometimes a mod gets into something and the real world pulls us away before we can straighten it all out.

P-
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:561 edit
    Originally posted by lausey
    Silence, England!

😠

P-

😉
  13. The sky
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:56
    I promise to be a good boy / girl from now on.
    (Waiting for Seitse to come in and try to recruit you for his clan...)
  14. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:58
    Originally posted by lausey
    blame canada!
  15. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 14:00
    All,

Regards
    BF
    Nice to see forum mods are human too 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree