Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 02 Feb '06 22:09
    I think I'm in love. www.kosteniuk.com. Imagining having her as a girlfriend. Chess beauty!
  2. 02 Feb '06 22:12
    Originally posted by powershaker
    I think I'm in love. www.kosteniuk.com. Imagining having her as a girlfriend. Chess beauty!
  3. 02 Feb '06 22:13 / 1 edit
    Imagining having her as a girlfriend. Chess beauty!
    If she plays here, and has read even one of your posts, I have a feeling it's not going to happen.
  4. 02 Feb '06 22:22
    Originally posted by dottewell
    If she plays here, and has read even one of your posts, I have a feeling it's not going to happen.
    Besides, he probably wouldn't be able to deal with the fact that she's much better at chess than he is.
  5. 02 Feb '06 22:22
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Besides, he probably wouldn't be able to deal with the fact that she's much better at chess than he is.
    NO SHE ISN'T!!!!

HE JUST PLAYS TOO QUICKLY!!!

WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN!!!
  6. 02 Feb '06 22:23 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    She's not better, she's just achieved her potential, as she has longer in the library to make her moves...

Edit: Looks like someone else already knows this...
  7. Standard member ark13
    Enola Straight
    02 Feb '06 22:46
    You're all spoilsports.
  8. 02 Feb '06 22:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by ark13
    You're all spoilsports.
    You are right, I apologise.

He is right about that Kosteniuk, though. I would like to SHAKE HER FROM HER THRONE OF POWER! SPIN HER WINDMILL BLOSSOM LIKE A FLOWER, THE DESPARATE PIN BRUTALITY'S HOUR! ME DESPERADO ROOK RUNS TO AND FRO! CHECKMATE TIME! MORE POINTS TO GO!
  9. Standard member Amaurote
    No Name Maddox
    02 Feb '06 23:54
    She certainly likes to look at photographs of herself.
  10. Standard member ark13
    Enola Straight
    03 Feb '06 00:51
    Originally posted by Amaurote
    She certainly likes to look at photographs of herself.
    What a coincidence! I like to look at photographs of her too! We have so much in common!
  11. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    03 Feb '06 01:58
    Her husband might not appreciate you.
  12. 03 Feb '06 21:07

He is right about that Kosteniuk, though. I would like to SHAKE HER FROM HER THRONE OF POWER! SPIN HER WINDMILL BLOSSOM LIKE A FLOWER, THE DESPARATE PIN BRUTALITY'S HOUR! ME DESPERADO ROOK RUNS TO AND FRO! CHECKMATE TIME! MORE POINTS TO GO!
    HAHAHAHA!!! You guys are hilarious! Thanks for giving me a laugh today! ))))
  13. 03 Feb '06 21:07
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Her husband might not appreciate you.
    Who is her husband???? Well, what about the French women's Champion? Alexandra friend? She's beautiful, too! Maybe even more so!
  14. 03 Feb '06 21:08
    Originally posted by ark13
    What a coincidence! I like to look at photographs of her too! We have so much in common!
    ark13, you can have Alexandra. I'll take that French champion on her website! YOW!!!
  15. 03 Feb '06 21:11

You do know I wrote that myself. I guess that's my B.A. in English Literature coming out in my love of chess. Checkmate time! More points to go! Windmills spun blossom like a Flower! Me Alexandra and her dowry. I'd feel more famous than Pat Laury! HAHA!