Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Standard member randolph
    the walrus
    05 Jan '09 20:26
    How long will he last?
  2. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    05 Jan '09 20:29
    Wow. We have a new number two ! I didn't see that before.
  3. 05 Jan '09 20:40
    I'm # 1726
  4. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    05 Jan '09 21:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by EmLasker
    I'm # 1726
    What's up with players standard ? You could be within top 2000 with 1600 rating last year, now you are 2500th. It is not a small difference.
  5. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    05 Jan '09 21:28
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    Wow. We have a new number two ! I didn't see that before.
    and hes #1 in a certain category now
  6. Standard member Kepler
    Demon Duck
    05 Jan '09 21:39
    Originally posted by irontigran
    and hes #1 in a certain category now
    Maybe not. I suspect the #1 is stil the #1 in that category as well. Still, #2 twice is an achievement of sorts.
  7. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    05 Jan '09 21:45
    Originally posted by randolph
    How long will he last?
    As long as it takes to analyse i suspect...
  8. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    05 Jan '09 22:35
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Maybe not. I suspect the #1 is stil the #1 in that category as well. Still, #2 twice is an achievement of sorts.
    oh? i havnt heard of that but i could see a way of that working out
  9. Standard member dsmfire
    happy
    05 Jan '09 22:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    What's up with players standard ? You could be within top 2000 with 1600 rating last year, now you are 2500th. It is not a small difference.
    see thread Thread 97428.

    it is a phenomenon
  10. 05 Jan '09 23:14
    Originally posted by EmLasker
    I'm # 1726
    im #2226, gulp!