1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 21:38
    there is no way to beat the advanced variation and tht in b to d-3.and bye the way GM P can kick all yorrr.like mine.
  2. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 21:44
    So can every other GM on this planet. My point stands.
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 04:501 edit
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    I can be certain that I can find other GM's that recommend something else.
    quite true, Fischer relied on 2. Nc3 and 2. d3
  4. Sydney
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 05:17
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    That's just the mainline, isn't it? Not even close to as awesome as the Advanced.
    The advanced is exactly why i don't play the caro-kann very often anymore .. I'm psychologically damaged by being skewered by the bayonet attack in blitz games too often
  5. Joined
    20 Apr '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 07:04
    hi guys,thnx for the response.but,there has to be some way to tackle this,i think 1 way would be :
    a. keep the king in center and delay castlng until white has started kng side expansion.2.When he does,make an appropriate long castling and counter attack along king side itself where white has castled.
    3.This can possibly give rise to tactical oppurtunities for black along kingside since white's king is there. what do u think abt this idea to play against advanced caro kann with white playing f4,g4,etc.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree