1. Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:24
    I bought Fritz 10 from Wholesale Chess a long while ago. I moved since then, and can't for the life of me locate the original cd. I do have the original packaging, the serial number, my receipt, etc. though.

Has anyone been able to get another copy with this information? I'll buy it again if I have to, but I'd prefer to just get the cd.
  2. Standard memberHomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:27
    :cough: piratebay.org :cough:
  3. Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:30
    Yeah, I'd prefer to not mess around with that though. I'll probably just call Wholesale Chess tomorrow. Maybe they'll be kind enough to send me another copy. Doubt it though.
  4. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:42
    Let me get this straight: You bought a CD from them, and they shipped it to you. You then lost it while moving, and you think they're gonna give you another one for nothing?
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:45
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    Let me get this straight: You bought a CD from them, and they shipped it to you. You then lost it while moving, and you think they're gonna give you another one for nothing?
    Hahahahaha, well when you put it like that....

Seriously though, I think Fritz 11 is out...go buy that and be happy.
  6. Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:46
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    Nope. I'm saying I don't know what they'll do, if anything. I lost my copy of CT-Art as well, and Convekta kindly sent me another. I lost a lot of software in the move and haven't recovered most of it.

I thought perhaps Wholesale Chess or ChessBase might have the ability to ship just the cd for a lesser cost perhaps. I wasn't expecting anything for free, especially since Fritz isn't a simple download like CT-Art.
  7. Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:48
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Hahahahaha, well when you put it like that....

Seriously though, I think Fritz 11 is out...go buy that and be happy.
    Ahh, looks like it is. Didn't know that. I'll go ahead and do that.
  8. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:49
    Originally posted by Chesswick
    Ahh, looks like it is. Didn't know that. I'll go ahead and do that.
    Nice.... 🙂

Tell me how good it is too. 😉

BTW: I tried to send those pirc games your way but your challenge settings firmly rejected my ass.
  9. Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:53
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Nice.... 🙂

Tell me how good it is too. 😉

BTW: I tried to send those pirc games your way but your challenge settings firmly rejected my ass.
    I didn't even know I had that limit set. I guess it defaults to a game load of 10. I've taken it off if you are still looking for a pair of games. Whenever... no rush.
  10. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 01:551 edit
    Originally posted by Chesswick
    I didn't even know I had that limit set. I guess it defaults to a game load of 10. I've taken it off if you are still looking for a pair of games. Whenever... no rush.
    Sure, why not? 🙂

It rejected me again. 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree