1. gumtree
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 13:15
    I am currently having difficulties due to an injury at work. No need to go into details, I just can't keep on top of all my current games. I have therefore taken the difficult decision to resign many of the games I am currently playing.

I will be keeping all clan games with seven day or over time controls, the final group of the March Quartets that I am playing in and my ladder games. Any clan games less than seven days a move also get resigned with an "I told you so" to my clan leader.

To everyone else I offer my apologies for not being able to fulfill my obligation to play the game to the best of my ability.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 13:33
    Sorry to hear this but good luck with the main thing, the recovery...
  3. c6
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 14:10
    Mass resignation is just a bold and uncertain long-term gambit.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  4. e4
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 14:40
    Get mended soon mate.

greenpawn.
  5. Joined
    29 Nov '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '10 11:27
    We wish you will recover soon to join us again.
  6. gumtree
    Moves
    25 Nov '10 11:31
    Originally posted by Bahari
    We wish you will recover soon to join us again.
    Fear not, I haven't gone away. The problem isn't the injury as much as the painkillers I have been given and the effect they have on my ability to analyse a position. Less games over longer time controls hopefully means not too many dopey moves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree