1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    03 Mar '09 06:01
    In these days of global economic grief, being a chess player is a pretty good thing. No matter where we live, our game is normally inexpensive, portable, quiet, interesting, and helpful when we want to escape the economic turmoil that seems to surround us. Are we smart...or just lucky? 😏
  2. Earth
    Moves
    03 Mar '09 07:45
    Originally posted by bill718
    In these days of global economic grief, being a chess player is a pretty good thing. No matter where we live, our game is normally inexpensive, portable, quiet, interesting, and helpful when we want to escape the economic turmoil that seems to surround us. Are we smart...or just lucky? 😏
    They always say that the best things in life are competitively priced rolling annual debit card subscriptions to gaming sites on the internet. 🙂
  3. Chess Incubator
    Moves
    03 Mar '09 11:441 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    One of my friends spend hours on placychess.com instead of trying hard to get some business...he doesnt do smart ...however if someone spend some time after routine work....its good and relaxing....
  4. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    03 Mar '09 11:52
    I've lost girlfriend and some friends because of RHP. Hopefully I regained both. Now I am here 1 hour daily. In my worst phase I made a record of 19 hours on RHP. 😛 I was crazy and addicted then. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree