1. Joined
    04 Apr '20
    Moves
    19 May '20 15:27
    Has the virus forced you to abandon over-the-board chess and go online, in which you have "castled" (in effect) behind four walls? It has in my case. I'm having some trouble self-actualizing and smoothly developing "the pieces of my life." I have plans for some great interpersonal combinations when this is over.

Discuss.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 May '20 15:38
    You mean does your government have you pinned?
  3. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    19 May '20 18:11
    Sure enough we're all in zugzwang.
  4. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    20 May '20 11:561 edit
    https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/How_Life_Imitates,

Kasparov.

Try this, not a bad tome...
  5. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 May '20 12:352 edits
    @tchessaikovsky said
    Has the virus forced you to abandon over-the-board chess and go online, in which you have "castled" (in effect) behind four walls? It has in my case. I'm having some trouble self-actualizing and smoothly developing "the pieces of my life." I have plans for some great interpersonal combinations when this is over.

Discuss.
    Well - sort of. I've worked from home for the last 7 years, so no major changes in that area. NW Chess is now doing 90% of their OTB tournaments online, in fact the Washington Open is this coming up weekend so that's what I'm into. Not sure how long this is going to last -

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree