1. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 22:10
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    That is a coincidence - probably a harmless coincidence.

There were all playing each other well - what a coincidence.
    I believe it was claimed at the time that jrice1 and erice1 were father and son. I'm not sure how jrice2 fitted in.
  2. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 22:18
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    I believe it was claimed at the time that jrice1 and erice1 were father and son. I'm not sure how jrice2 fitted in.
    Surely jrice1 was jrice2's father.
  3. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 22:261 edit
    Originally posted by MrHand
    Surely jrice1 was jrice2's father.
    If I recall correctly, jrice2 was a biological clone of jrice1 and there was a huge argument on the forums about whether or not this constituted the same user creating two accounts.

Eventually this resulted in the users "Dolly" and "TheBoyFromBrazil" being banned as well. The latter made some empty threats about how we would all be sorry soon.
  4. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 22:28
    If I recall correctly, jrice2 was a biological clone of jrice1 and that was a huge argument on the forums about whether or not this constituted the same user creating two accounts.

Eventually this resulted in the users "Dolly" and "TheBoyFromBrazil" being banned as well. The latter made some empty threats about how we would all be sorry soon.
    Frightening. Makes me wonder if I'm talking to you or a clone of you.
  5. Standard memberJonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    London
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 22:33
    Indeed it was ... by erice1 - and since he's a proven liar I'm not sure we can take him at his word
  6. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    08 Aug '08 08:23
    If I recall correctly, jrice2 was a biological clone of jrice1 and there was a huge argument on the forums about whether or not this constituted the same user creating two accounts.

I have several accounts on this site but am never caught because I always wear gloves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree