1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    31 Aug '08 19:323 edits
    Here it was all ok, Philidor position, I was going for a draw. When I refreshed my browser it showed that his king moved on the fourth rank. I moved my king too, from h1 to h2 and clicked "submit move". After the window refreshed I saw that his king didn't move and his ROOK emerged from nowhere like a F 117 stealth, taking my rook en prise.

I am pretty frustrated with that. I installed all firefox extensions for the site two days ago could that be the reason for wrong position appearing on the board.

Game 5355204
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    31 Aug '08 19:55
    That sucks for sure. Any chance maybe you missed it with your heavy game load? 🙄
  3. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    31 Aug '08 19:57
    Originally posted by hamltnblue
    That sucks for sure. Any chance maybe you missed it with your heavy game load? 🙄
    heh.. no chance 🙂 When I clicked submit move, position simply changed instantly. There is no way I would do such blunder. This game was an easy draw.
  4. Out To Lunch
    Moves
    31 Aug '08 22:06
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    heh.. no chance 🙂 When I clicked submit move, position simply changed instantly. There is no way I would do such blunder. This game was an easy draw.
    For the record, what moves would have lead to you losing this game by checkmate?

P.S. that is rather unfortunate

-Kfenn
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '07
    Moves
    01 Sep '08 00:52
    closest thing to a bug I've had was when I somehow moved a rook off the board onto the imaginary 9th rank. This was with firefox 3.

My only suggestion is to drop the rakija and slivovica when playing on RHP 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree