1. Joined
    21 Mar '14
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 20:42
    Bye everyone!! Was a short but disappointing stay on the site. Too many restrictions on non subsribers, too many insensitive members and above all a host of engine users. It is better to play against the machine, played 35000 games against this in the last 10 years than playing on this site.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 21:07
    Originally posted by bindaschess
    Bye everyone!! Was a short but disappointing stay on the site. Too many restrictions on non subsribers, too many insensitive members and above all a host of engine users. It is better to play against the machine, played 35000 games against this in the last 10 years than playing on this site.
    Cya 😀
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 21:31
    bye bye...you could have bought a sub or not used a engine....just saying....😀
  4. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 21:43
    Originally posted by roma45
    bye bye...you could have bought a sub or not used a engine....just saying....😀
    All of his games seem to have been against players who were 300-500 points below him- his rating was over 2000 before he began resigning. There seems to be a bit of a non sequitor here.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 22:17
    Good riddance.

[the standard RHP farewell; don't get your panties bunched over it...]
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 01:07
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    All of his games seem to have been against players who were 300-500 points below him- his rating was over 2000 before he began resigning. There seems to be a bit of a non sequitor here.
    Not only that, something doesn't make sense. 😕
  7. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 08:48
    You couldn't even last 3 months?
    Pfft, I've had games last longer than that
  8. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 09:011 edit
    To be fair, sad to hear this. Was messaging him as I was one of his last six current games. Couldn't understand why he'd resigned as he was technically up in the game. Would personally hate to think I was playing a load of computers out there, but I guess I'll never know. The non-subscriber issue doesn't really hold water in my book as the easy solution is to simply become one. Still, will go down as my biggest ratings scalp win I guess, and I've had one of two since I've been on RHP. Probably not the way I like to win though tbh.....
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 13:51
    ????????? U only had 28 losses ??????????
  10. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 21:461 edit
    I think your complaints are misplaced. I've encountered very few insensitive members, find the restrictions on non subscribers to be minor, and have learned a great deal from the members here. As far as engines go, I wouldn't know, (since you don't need an engine to beat me) Sorry you don't agree, but maybe you need a machine as a opponent.
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 22:52
    We will never forget you who ever you are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree