1. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 02:49
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    1. Be7 Rxh5

Edit: Didn't see mrjonesvich321's earlier response.
    my bong and i thought it was a great variation when we looked at it together. now me and my bong think we should take another hit and not come up with any more variations

-Adorea+bong
  2. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 02:52
    Originally posted by Adorea
    my bong and i thought it was a great variation when we looked at it together. now me and my bong think we should take another hit and not come up with any more variations

-Adorea+bong
    I made a mistake earlier, too, but I don't have a bong as an excuse. 😞
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 02:54
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    I made a mistake earlier, too, but I don't have a bong as an excuse. 😞
    well, if you live nearby, i'll pass it to you...

make no mistakes and see no wrong
    after a good hit from the mighty bong.
  4. Joined
    09 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 03:091 edit
    You can't make progress with the h-pawn, but it looks like you should be able to get the rest of black's pawns and end up with a and c pawns--that should be a win. Eg. 1. Rf6+ Kg8 2. Bh6 Nxh5 3. Rxe6 a5 4. Be3 Rf5 5. Ra6 a4 6. c4 and black's knight and king are too far to defend the pawns.

5. Richmond Hill
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 00:18
    Originally posted by Ikuturso
    You can't make progress with the h-pawn, but it looks like you should be able to get the rest of black's pawns and end up with a and c pawns--that should be a win. Eg. 1. Rf6+ Kg8 2. Bh6 Nxh5 3. Rxe6 a5 4. Be3 Rf5 5. Ra6 a4 6. c4 and black's knight and king are too far to defend the pawns.

[fen]6k1/8/R7/1p3r1n/p1P5/4B3/PKP5/8 b - - 0 9[/fen]
    Well I'll be...
    I suppose that's why you're 1700. I thought about the first few moves of what you've suggested when I was at the tournament: losing the h pawn, but then capturing the e6 pawn after, but I wasn't going to press the issue too much because I didn't really have that much faith that I could beat my opponent if the situation became less threatening for him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree