1. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 23:56
    From this last post on my space I would say this dude has lost his grip on reality.

Short post coming at ya, I'm a BUSY man. Once again, I take my cheating ways to the NEXT level. I have ONCE AGAIN cheated at a live USCF event and got away undetected. Yes I used my wireless earpiece. YES I used a wireless camera. YES an accomplice used RYBKA. YES I am now rated much higher than I actually am.

Cat and mouse is what I'M about. Catch me if ya can. I'm calling you OUT!!!! I DARE you to detect me, USCF. It can't be done. My methods are so far off the chart that I honestly feel that I am approaching GOD status. HONEST!!! Is there anything that I cannot accomplish if I set my mind to it? Everything I touch turns to GOLD. Good thing I have a good head on my shoulders or I'd be targetting Caesar's Palace. I do believe I could pull off the biggest heist of all time if I put my mind to it. Ocean's 11.

I see the line in the distance. I am drawn to it. DRAWN to cross it. I am losing my grip.
  2. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 00:10
    Originally posted by dirtysniper
    From this last post on my space I would say this dude has lost his grip on reality.

Short post coming at ya, I'm a BUSY man. Once again, I take my cheating ways to the NEXT level. I have ONCE AGAIN cheated at a live USCF event and got away undetected. Yes I used my wireless earpiece. YES I used a wireless camera. YES an accomplice used RYBKA. YES I ...[text shortened]... I see the line in the distance. I am drawn to it. DRAWN to cross it. I am losing my grip.
    At least we know that at least one person is reading his rantings. And that's probably a good thing... Just in case he threatens to commit a felony, someone will be able to alert the authorities. 😵
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 00:31
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    At least we know that at least one person is reading his rantings. And that's probably a good thing... Just in case he threatens to commit a felony, someone will be able to alert the authorities. 😵
    Or suicide.
  4. Joined
    29 May '09
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 02:15

Is there anything that I cannot accomplish if I set my mind to it?
    There is something he can’t do well if he puts his mind to it. He can’t play Chess well without the aid of a computer program. I agree though, he has lost his grip on reality. Honestly, he hasn’t proved anything.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 03:181 edit

Short post coming at ya, I'm a BUSY man. Once again, I take my cheating ways to the NEXT level. I have ONCE AGAIN cheated at a live USCF event and got away undetected. Yes I used my wireless earpiece. YES I used a wireless camera. YES an accomplice used RYBKA. YES I I see the line in the distance. I am drawn to it. DRAWN to cross it. I am losing my grip.
    Cheater 1 should be a politician. He has the morals of one!😀
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 18:05
    If anything Cheater 1 claimed was true, he/she would not claim it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree